Notifications

Notifications

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 19, 2019

The support of eShopAdmin Inc. is outstanding. They have a solution for every problem and they are a huge help with the configuration.
The app handles even complex xml files and if you have worked into the liquid code, it can also be easily edited.
I can recommend both the app and the team of eShopAdmin Inc. with the best of conscience. Keep up the great work guys!

gestalten-development
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 19, 2018

What a GREAT app and support, don’t hesitate to try it!!

Notifications by eShopAdmin and Xporter Data Export Tool are fantastic apps if you are looking to integrate Shopify with a warehouse.

Both app have different tools, so check with the support team and they will be able to help you.

I was looking for a SFTP/XML file for every order, capturing an specific number of fields from shipping, billing, payments information and some other specific requirements from the customer.

The support has been incredible in order to meet all the requirements. Samuel has been my POC and has been super helpful.

IQOS 3
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 19, 2018

We use a lot of apps for our store but with Notifications, it has been one of the best by far. Mainly because of the customer service which is definitely beyond exceptional and the team has a solution for almost any issue that comes up. Really Happy!

Party Savers
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 17, 2018

Couldnt recommend this app any more. The customer service is beyond exceptional and the app itself has helped to automate a whole host of different elements of our business. Keep up the great work guys!

Nostalgia Cases
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 26, 2018

Great app that eShopAdmin was able to help me implement a very custom solution for a reasonable price. Could not recommend enough!

Labeldaddy
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 18, 2018

We couldn't be happier with the way eshopadmin has been able to help us. Adam has been amazing to work with and quick to respond. I would recommend this app to anyone that needs shopify orders converted into an XML doc for communication into a third party software.
We will be using their services for other projects.
Best regards,
J

Comcastmerch
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 11, 2018

This app is fantastic! It can do so many custom things that Shopify does not do. We set up so many rules for when certain products sell so that we can be notified when it happens. This does the trick and works great at a cheap price! And their customer service team is great with setting up anything you need. I am not an expert with coding by any means so I just tell them what I need and they help me set it up! Big thank you to this entire team. Keep it up and make more apps for us to use!!!

Oceanside Photo Telescope
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 11, 2018

5 stars for this app and for their team. They were able to help us customize some fantastic Shopify options that were unique for our business.

Feature Sneaker Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 15, 2018

This app does just want we wanted and the support team was amazing to deal with.

Sunfishcellars
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 31, 2018

We process most of our payments manually via bank transfer, and so sending individual messages to clients was not effective. The Notifications app is perfect in that once we hit the Mark as Paid button, an email is automatically sent to the client. Easy!
Very prompt and helpful response from the developer helped with set up.
Highly recommended