Notifications

Send messages to anyone, anywhere, anytime

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lozblocks

Location Netherlands

This app is awesome and the support is even better. Fast, clear and kind replies from the support and helped me with everything I needed.

Unikia

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app and team is incredible, an absolute steal for the price! We're using Notifications to export xml files for every order so that they sync to our Dynamics NAV setup for order processing and warehouse activities. They helped us set up everything on the app side (in minutes) so that we didn't have to get involved in any code or complicated setups. They offer chat support, and always respond quickly and are very happy to help out. Really wish more app teams were like this!

Seven Feet Apart

Time spent using app Over 3 years

If I could give these guys more than 5 stars I would.
This app is awesome, and a complete swiss army knife to perform countless tasks, NOT just notifications.

This app and the team are my go to now whenever I need something automating, whether it be auto tagging of orders, custom export routines with custom / calculated data, this app can do it.

What makes this app so special is the amazing support behind it. often I ask a question and before I know, the problem has been solved, not only solved, but the code, configuration and setup has all been done. truly A++++ service.

cant recommend this enough (you may have guessed). outstanding.

Diamond Mowers 2

Great flexible app for communicating with customization to internal and external customers.

Crookandstaple

The best notifications app there is - you can literally do anything you want and make the logic as complex or simple as you like. The staff are always very helpful and are always willing to setup the rules for you - amazing service.

Overall, it's an app I wouldn't be without.

Addicted To Audio

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Absolutely incredible service!

Cannot thank Anne-Marie and the eShopAdmin team enough for how far above and beyond they went to customise the Notifications app to suit our needs.

Notifications is a truly powerful app where the sky really feels like the limit in terms of highly customised solutions while on the Gold plan.

Thanks again!!

White Label Juice Co

Absolutely fabulous and a breeze to install / use. They were able to do a direct email marketing campaign to a select group of geographical customers. Very handy in our industry. Outstanding customer support and timely in handling requests. Special kudos to Adam Harrison for outstanding customer service! Met our needs immediately and so far have exceeded expectations.

National Bobblehead Hof Store

Thanks so much to Anne for helping us get this app set up! We just started using it yesterday but so far, everything seems to be working great! She was really easy to work with and responds to emails in a timely manner.

Gnappies

This app is exactly what we were looking for and Adam did a great job getting everything set up for us! Highly recommend, and thanks for all the help.

Active Creatures

Location Australia

Excellent! Just what i needed for the callback.

1 2 4 Next