Notifications

Send messages to anyone, anywhere, anytime

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

React to anything in your shop with emails, files and more!

Pranayama

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Great app and customer support. Walked me through the whole process!
Pranayama.com , Yogamandiram.com

Hawaii Tee Times

Time spent using app About 4 years

This App is awesome, been running it for years now to automate our golf booking confirmations when customer book a real time, and never had a problem, The team is so helpful and setting it up, and always quick and helpful if you have any questions, Highly recommend.

Preventive Vet

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Cullen was very helpful. I'm not an overly technical person and Cullen was very patient and helped me get it working! I'm grateful, thank you!

Vitra Design Museum Shop

Location Germany

Very helpful app. Easy to customize + great initial support from Max! :) Using the custom notifications to send orders to SAP. The Vitra-Team is happy :)

Crew No 9

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is quite versatile and adaptable. Max has been a great help to my customization. Highly recommend.

The Best Gift Ever :)

This app is great for any business that has a unique use case with their order fulfillment and we use it to notify us of many different order traits so that everyone on our team can know!

wswoman.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

La aplicación es muy buena y las personas de soporte muy rápidos y amables , lo recomiendo 100% además no es difícil de utilizar.

OmieLife

I installed the Notifications app to set up an email specifically for our wholesale customers. The set up requires some technical understanding of Liquid but the customer support I received from the Notifications team was excellent! Sim helped me set up the callback exactly the way we wanted it and was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the set up process. Highly recommend!

Rootland

I was looking for a certain functionality for my Shopify store and couldn't find for SEVEN months.. Moddapp Notifications not only solved my issue but they were there 1000% with amazing customer support! Seriously guys.. they have the answers! Check them out for any features you need on your store.. it's quite possible they will have an app developed already for that!

Billy's Bakery

Great customer service; Jason was timely and on-point. I would highly recommend this app for setting order notifications. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4