Push Notification, Email & SMS

Push Notification, Email & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 25, 2020

Superb customer service, was very patient and clear with all my quiries quireies ! Awesome notification. Definitely recommended!!

Pro-Tech Steri-Wand
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 5, 2020

5 stars and more and technical support is beyond imagination I advise everyone to download it I advise everyone to download it

أنية المنزل
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 6, 2020

semplice e veloce da impostare ha tutto quello che serve per automatizzare le interazioni principali con i visitatori del negozio. inoltre il piano free è molto accattivante perchè ha tutto quello che serve e rispetto al piano a pagamento, che comunque è molto economico, ha solo meno notifiche push incluse. assolutamente consigliata!

75PERCENTO.it
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 25, 2020

Had some setup problem & queries on the app. Fantastic customer service that solve my issues very fast. Well Done!

Watch it! Pte Ltd
Singapore
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 14, 2020

I love it! this application. I recommend cause it can help a lot to make your online store grow in a better way and get new clients or recover clients!

BY MARIANNA
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited April 11, 2020

Great app. Conversion rate is up since installation. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and friendly. I have no complaints. 5 stars for this app. Love it. Totally worth upgrading. Good prices for all you get. I highly recommend

Grrly Grrls
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 7, 2020

I like this app. Very easy to set up and multiple options to improve sales. I highly recommend it. Thanks

iGOshopping Store.
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 17, 2020

I just installed this app and it really does work. Thank you for making it free. I had been struggling with another app for three days, then I found this one. Great app!

Le Ravishe
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 2, 2020

Another wonderful app from Team Softpulse. I was waiting for an app like this & found this. It fulfills my needs perfectly. The Premium plan is totally worth it!

Pots and Pans
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 31, 2019

Great App.. easy to use with simplfied dashboard.. i specially like the price drop and customer win back features..

Support is top notch so far..

Raw Cut