Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Omnigeneius

App does the Job, made it in the Finalists.

Good support overall.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

================

A must have app, does the Job - nice feature to collect emails and notify users for out of stock products. shopapps.in were quite helpful to setup it up and went a step ahead and customized it as per the sites theme - twice. (after theme change). Also thier Wishlist app is cool app - works well and reasonably priced products. Wins the heart on both aspets price wise and quality wise, and hence deserves 10 stars ;>)

Merry Christmas shopapps.in Team..

Funky Moose Records

You get what you pay for, I guess. The code is fairly weird. Somehow they hide the main box of the app by default in the template. I had a hell of a time getting it active on my theme, and then I ran into random errors in their admin panel, so I decided to uninstall it. I sent them 2 emails with no reply, however, I didn't give them a lot of time to respond, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt there.

Edit: No reply whatsoever from the developer, so down from 2 stars to 1...

Edit 2: Got in touch with the developer. Seems very helpful now that we've connected. He installed the app for me and it seems to be working. A few things that could use some polishing, preventing it from a 5-star rating, but I think the developer redeemed himself.

Bottines 2

So far so good! Very good service with helping installation and the app looks good (same style as our site) which is rare!
We will need some time to see if it gives commercial result but am happy how it works so far.

Allparts UK - the UK's premier supplier of guitar, bass & amp parts

Excellent Service and App! We had a problem with the App when they updated it, we got in touch and they sorted it out in no time! Now our customers can use the email service again so they don't have to keep checking back for a change in stock levels.

Chris

Little Black Diamond

App is functional, but doesn't handle variants very gracefully. Can't set quantity thresholds for firing emails (e.g. more than 1 should be restocked before it sends emails). Support is non-existent. Each of those issues is worth a star.

Rock Ribbons ~ Handmade Eco Gifts

Looked like a great app but lack of service, no reply to two emails and I've decided to remove app from my store.

Asthmatic Kitty Records

Didn't work but needed something quickly. Form would appear on product page but then disappear.

Alban Football

Support is prompt and will install it for you. Product works well. It's a good app for it's price.

Rio Ritz Boutique

Emailed support 4 times to help upload product so I can notify customers. Now will have to unload and have my IT person reload a new app where I can actually get some support if needed.

Bonny Bubbles

I initially liked the app, however the functionality on the back end for me was not working properly and that's where I got lack of service. App was installed and I needed some help as it wasn't functioning in the restock date area. I sent a message for help on this and no reply back. So I uninstalled the app and it's still remains. Why is it still there?