Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Bravado Designs USA

This app is soo good! It accomplishes everything we could want and more (like excluding certain variants) AND at $3, it is the best value for functionality on the shopify app store! Highly recommend it!

Calça Thai

This app used to work well but since the update to "version 3.0" - it continuously fails. We have to remember to check on it and every time we do, it is not loading on out of stock products - the developer has to go in and change something but never explains what and never makes a permanent fix. It seems they have introduced a recurring catastrophic error and are unable to fix it. The best answer we have had is "It is a coding issue, I have fixed it" - but then it breaks again a few weeks later.

Laila and Me

This app doesn’t work, we had our developer check the code and every tune was working correctly it just didn’t didnt items that were out of stock. Twice I emailed support and they didn’t reply. Shocking customer service

August 26, 2020

Hi,

We did replied to you two times. On 21st and on 23rd. No reply from your side. We have again sent you email. Please check.

My Jungle Shack

Great app at a great price, support was fantastic, within a day of me requesting install/config for my site Kundan logged in and set it all up including matching it to my sites theme.

Telescopes Canada

Works very well and the support is fast and very helpful. We needed a little help getting it working in our theme and support quickly got everything set up.

Olleke Wizarding Store Brugge Sluis Maastricht London

Great little app to notify potential clients when an item is 'out of stock' instead of oversell or pre-order items or make your customers check every day. The app doesn't always work with your theme, but when you request they install it, it's fixed within no time and working properly.

ShadeBox

Excellent app! and the support team is amazing. it would be awesome to have any integration with omnisend, klaviyo, and some other apps for email marketing

Greenery Unlimited

Amazing app, especially for the price. Support has been great and fixed the issue I was having quickly.

Affinity Bands

This app works well for what we need it to do. We had no issues with setting up and integrates with our theme flawlessly. Takes less the work and is cheap

VENUE Fashion

works perfect, styling options are very good and the support is awesome! must have app for a very good price!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7