Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Phaser Fpv

AMAZING APP. Developer is so helpful!

Rainbowvapes

Simple and effective, saves customers asking when something is in stock, as soon as an out of stock product is added, they get an email and we get another sale.

Familyotc

This is second time I am using this app for my new store. This is very important app all store must have it. This app pay for it self by extra sell which you will get through it. Also their customer care is excellent. My app was setup in less than 12 hours. It works great and had no problem. Thanks for making this app just for $3 while others charges 2 or 5 times more.

- Familyotc.com ( Harry)

Oilypod

Update: Bumped up the stars back to 5!

App is now working great!
____________________________________________

This is a must have app and it comes awesome customer support! App does what it says and the support is great. I requested for the app to be installed and customized according to the look and theme of my shop and voila! Everything was done and running within 1-2 days! Thank you Kundan and Avinash for the support! Keep it up!

Vapecave1

Very happy with this app and does what its support to do with good support
they are always been helpful and answered my every request

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Korean Kiwi Beauty

app displayed available products out of stock at my store. Support was useless

Blairs Jewelry Gifts

I really love this app. It's helpful to see which products are in-demand and it brings in a ton of sales. Probably one of the most useful apps we are using on our site.

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Vapor24 7

Good app notifications. Can be customized.