Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Korean Kiwi Beauty

app displayed available products out of stock at my store. Support was useless

Blairs Jewelry Gifts

I really love this app. It's helpful to see which products are in-demand and it brings in a ton of sales. Probably one of the most useful apps we are using on our site.

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Vapor24 7

Good app notifications. Can be customized.

Anbmart

Now In Stock app is a great app to notify user when items are back in stock. We use it in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Tuesday Couture

This app is great so you dont miss out any potential sale. Customer support is very helpful too. Thumbs up!

Hello Shiso

It doesn't work! I updated my shop twice through Transfer updates, and no emails were sent out for any of the products. I tried to email support, and emails were ignored or I was told that they were working on the issue (and never heard back from them again). Don't waste your time because it's the most affordable app, try another one that actually works and has good customer support.

Thread Count Fabrics

Low stock alert didnt work properly, lack of support to fix it. Which is too bad because the now in stock notification part of it was pretty decent. 4 stars for the now in stock notification, 1 star for the low stock alert and 1 star for support

Kat Scrappiness

My stopped working all of the sudden and for two weeks I've been contacting them and nobody will respond.