Now in stock @ $3

Now in stock @ $3

$3/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
July 25, 2019

This app is amazing! and for $3 you can't go wrong! - customer support is fast and FREE! very impressed :)

Juice Cartel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 8, 2019

We looked at every "back in stock" app available and this one is hands-down the best. It looks great on our site, doesn't use any annoying pop-ups and the dashboard is very user-friendly. It is also the easiest to customize and it was super easy to make the customer notification emails perfectly match our existing marketing emails.

Between this one and the Wishlist app that we are also using, Mascot is awesome!

Retrogression
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 6, 2018

I am super impressed with this app as well as the staff who handle the support.
Well done guys, I am impressed.
I asked for changes, and then some more, and then some more, and EVERY single time they helped.
I then asked for addition features which involved additional code just for my shop, and they did it!!!
Perfect.
I cannot recommend this app supplier enough.
Visit my site at www.onceoffcreations.com to see the NOW BACK IN STOCK pop up, Very impressive.
Also check out their WishList @ $2 app. Also brilliant. I asked them to add an on-product 'heart' icon, and they DID IT, as well as other things.
A BIG thank you to Kundan and Avinash!!!!

Once Off Creations
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 11, 2018

Great app, does exactly what its supposed to do. Customer support is fast and easy to work with. Check it out at my store, https://www.pineappleapparel.net/

Pineapple Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 18, 2018

Works great. I changed themes recently to one that had a "back in stock" notice but you manually had to send the emails. I ran back to Now in stock as fast as I could when I realized how much time they save me.

C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited October 1, 2018

Update 10/1/18: Works with transfers now! The bug has been resolved. Happy to recommend this app wholeheartedly now that this major oversight has been fixed.

UPDATE 7/27/18: I've been in contact with the developers via email, and they are saying the issue was caused by a change in Shopify's API - I know that Shopify did change the area of the API they are referring to, and after some discussion, it appears they are on track to release an update soon that will address this change.

I'm a little disappointed they did not proactively adjust their code for this change, and/or test to see if their code would break when the change went into effect, but testing does seem to be something that most of the more feature-rich, but less pricey, apps are lacking. This app DOES have a comprehensive, if not intuitive, UI - which could make it hard to test.

I've updated my review to 4 stars and asked them to let me know when the app is ready for re-testing. I will update again once that is done. If it fails the re-test, I will adjust stars - if it passes, I think 4 stars is appropriate for what is essentially a good app, at a great price, that at the moment lacks some oversight and testing.
---------
I was very surprised, and disappointed, and a touch angry, to realize this app is not sending email notifications when a transfer accepts inventory. (THANK you other reviewer who pointed this out). We'd been ignorantly relying on this app for a while. I thought it was excellent. I have also emailed the developers to see what they say, but for that reason, unless this is fixed, this app will be an absolute failure for us for sure. I'm greatly aggravated to know this app has been failing to work in that way for a while, and wondering how many sales we've lost as a result.

Liion Wholesale Batteries
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 24, 2018

AMAZING APP. Developer is so helpful!

Phaser Fpv
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 1, 2018

Simple and effective, saves customers asking when something is in stock, as soon as an out of stock product is added, they get an email and we get another sale.

Rainbowvapes
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 17, 2018

This is second time I am using this app for my new store. This is very important app all store must have it. This app pay for it self by extra sell which you will get through it. Also their customer care is excellent. My app was setup in less than 12 hours. It works great and had no problem. Thanks for making this app just for $3 while others charges 2 or 5 times more.

- Familyotc.com ( Harry)

Familyotc
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Edited December 26, 2018

Update: Bumped up the stars back to 5!

App is now working great!
____________________________________________

This is a must have app and it comes awesome customer support! App does what it says and the support is great. I requested for the app to be installed and customized according to the look and theme of my shop and voila! Everything was done and running within 1-2 days! Thank you Kundan and Avinash for the support! Keep it up!

Oilypod