Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Oilypod

Update: Bumped up the stars back to 5!

App is now working great!
____________________________________________

This is a must have app and it comes awesome customer support! App does what it says and the support is great. I requested for the app to be installed and customized according to the look and theme of my shop and voila! Everything was done and running within 1-2 days! Thank you Kundan and Avinash for the support! Keep it up!

Vapecave1

Very happy with this app and does what its support to do with good support
they are always been helpful and answered my every request

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Korean Kiwi Beauty

app displayed available products out of stock at my store. Support was useless

Blairs Jewelry Gifts

I really love this app. It's helpful to see which products are in-demand and it brings in a ton of sales. Probably one of the most useful apps we are using on our site.

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Vapor24 7

Good app notifications. Can be customized.

Anbmart

Now In Stock app is a great app to notify user when items are back in stock. We use it in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Tuesday Couture

This app is great so you dont miss out any potential sale. Customer support is very helpful too. Thumbs up!

Hello Shiso

It doesn't work! I updated my shop twice through Transfer updates, and no emails were sent out for any of the products. I tried to email support, and emails were ignored or I was told that they were working on the issue (and never heard back from them again). Don't waste your time because it's the most affordable app, try another one that actually works and has good customer support.