Now in stock @ $3

Now in stock @ $3

$3/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
December 20, 2017

Very happy with this app and does what its support to do with good support
they are always been helpful and answered my every request

Vapecave1
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 3, 2017

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Blackbeltshop
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
July 23, 2017

app displayed available products out of stock at my store. Support was useless

Korean Kiwi Beauty
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 15, 2017

I really love this app. It's helpful to see which products are in-demand and it brings in a ton of sales. Probably one of the most useful apps we are using on our site.

Blairs Jewelry Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 29, 2017

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Seven 50
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 22, 2017

Good app notifications. Can be customized.

Vapor24 7
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 19, 2017

Now In Stock app is a great app to notify user when items are back in stock. We use it in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Anbmart
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 14, 2017

This app is great so you dont miss out any potential sale. Customer support is very helpful too. Thumbs up!

Tuesday Couture
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 13, 2017

It doesn't work! I updated my shop twice through Transfer updates, and no emails were sent out for any of the products. I tried to email support, and emails were ignored or I was told that they were working on the issue (and never heard back from them again). Don't waste your time because it's the most affordable app, try another one that actually works and has good customer support.

Hello Shiso
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 2, 2017

Low stock alert didnt work properly, lack of support to fix it. Which is too bad because the now in stock notification part of it was pretty decent. 4 stars for the now in stock notification, 1 star for the low stock alert and 1 star for support

Thread Count Fabrics