Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Dancers Wardrobe

Excellent app. Even better customer service. Highly recommended!

Test Toy Chest

It took a while for the team to get back to me regarding some trouble with the app. But when they did it was a great experience. Great app esp for 3$

Roxfitstore

Very good. Super simple and exactly what we were looking for. Support is very fast. 5* App.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Great app that works well! Excellent customer service setting it up for me too - thanks!

Va De Pekes

We installed it last week and can´t really fault it as it does the job. Customer service is fast and efficient - we got it up and running in our store in a matter of hours.

Sabina
www.vadepekes.com

Medaldisplaysuk

So cheap and so effective! I use it across all 3 of my stores. It helps knowing what quantities of each product to purchase and pinging customers who have asked to be notified always results in sales.

Lendilia

Exactly what I needed and at reasonable cost.

Littlewhimsy

Brilliant so easy to use (they set it up for you). And has saved me so much time with tracking who wants out of stock items and contacting them when they are restocked. Thank you for this awesome app, great value for money.

A Better Quest

Like the review below, we had issues with the email notification window disappearing on our product pages after we first installed it.

However, Kundan helped us out within a matter of hours and got this working perfectly on our store!

We've been running it for almost 6 months now and wouldn't touch any of "back in stock" app on the store except this one. Only today we set up a new theme & Kundan yet again went in and resolved the disappearing issues for us - for $3 this is a fantastic deal!!

Thank you so much!

Stitches And Stones Kc

It worked fine for a while, but I noticed that recently it stopped working. When the page first loads you can see the sign up form to receive an email on an out of stock item, but the sign up form vanishes almost instantly. This renders the app useless if people cannot sign up. I'm dropping this app. There is no point in spending $3 a month for something that does not work properly.