Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Thread Count Fabrics

Low stock alert didnt work properly, lack of support to fix it. Which is too bad because the now in stock notification part of it was pretty decent. 4 stars for the now in stock notification, 1 star for the low stock alert and 1 star for support

Kat Scrappiness

My stopped working all of the sudden and for two weeks I've been contacting them and nobody will respond.

Eastafricana

All of a sudden it stopped working and now my products show an "unavailable" button instead of the email entry box.

Westcoastvapesupply

it looks like its working www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Sawyer Street

Simply does what it should do. With a little work we were able to design the signup form to fit in perfectly to our overall shop graphic design.

Runningskirts

Great app, responsive and quick customer service. App works well.

Aquadesign

Kundan and the team at Now in stock @ $3 have the best bang for the buck for dealing with out of stock products. They have recently added a feature that allows us to exclude certain variations or entire SKU families we never plan to re-stock from future notifications. The team has been quick to respond to questions and suggestions. I rate the app as a B+ and four stars for their very good customer support.

Rex with Aqua Design https://aquadesign.com/

The Cinchy Cowgirl

I have been using this app for a bit now and I love it! It's great to see what customers are wanting and helps when deciding what to re order.... this is a must have! support is quick to respond as well!

Heritage Acres Market

This app is worth every penny. Easy to set up and great customer service. Our products tend to go out of stock often. Now customers are able to sign up for email notifications and purchase when the item is back in stock!

Check it out on our page www.HeritageAcresMarket.com

Dancers Wardrobe

Excellent app. Even better customer service. Highly recommended!