Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

Easylivingfurniture

I really love this app, it works great and the support I received was tremendous , they hit me right back about integrating The the app to my theme.Great job guys

Hi Easylivingfurniture,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Royalbabyrussia

I used this app already for 2 week, I very enjoy about using this app, and the customer support very nice, always give me a quick reply.

Hi Royalbabyrussia,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

Sea Lands

Grazie per il servizio ottimo. Massima professionalità e disponibilità per risolvere i miei problemi e rispondere alle mie necessità. Grazie

Hi Sea Lands,

All the best,

SHELOVE

Eu quero experimentar o aplicativo mas ele nao me esta a dar 7 dias gratis porque? preciso de saber se este aplicativo dá para colocar uma data diferente nas variantes de um produto, tenho um produto com varias cores , mas algumas cores tenho disponiveis e outras sao em pre-ordem. dá para fazer isso? Obrigada

USA Safe Store

Powerful App. I installed 6 of their competitors before I went with this. I had to see how easy it would be to operate the app and it's functionality. This app won in Pricing and in features. The "Privacy" info box is SO HELPFUL! Wonderful app, easy to use and perfect placement. Definitely helps with Conversions. Add to carts increased over the past few days since installing, especially since I ship heavy products.

Mammoth Roofing

I used this app as it allowed me more flexiability to offer estimated delivery times of various vendors and products. Works brilliantly! I asked the devs various questions regarding how to do things and they always got back to me very quickly, with the answer. Very friendly, great service and a great app!

crudelydrawn

Took me a while to figure out the app but the customer service was great and they amended it to suit my needs.

yourfilter GmbH

Fast and excellent support! Contacted the support and received help within a few hours. I definitievely can recommend the app and the team!

DesireStation 💖

Very fast and helpful customer support. Highly recommend to others. Would love to have extra other features added but is already a solid app :D

bGREEN | Plant Powered Vegan Performance

Best App for displaying the estimated shipping dates. They provide quick and good customer support as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7