Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, reliability, and adaptability in managing data and connecting product feeds to various platforms. It's particularly useful for Google shopping ads and supports live links to Facebook Shop, Price Comparison, and affiliate networks. The app can export feeds in XML format and handle complex requirements. Merchants frequently praise the customer service for its speed and helpfulness, particularly mentioning Andrii and Oleksii from the support team. Many appreciate the excellent value for money the app provides.

December 21, 2023

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now and I'm very satisfied with how it works. It is simple, clean-looking and easy to use. As for now, fetching or the app itself never lagged.

The customer support is the best part about this app - they reached out and offered to help with setting up the parameters. Even though setting them up is relatively easy (and I have no experience in the field), it was nice to have someone check whether everything works as it should. They respond very quickly and I have no doubts they'd be able to fix any bugs in the future, if they even occur.

I would definitely recommend Mulwi to a friend or a fellow Shopify user!

Dečji Bazar
Serbia
3 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 26, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're delighted to hear that you're satisfied with Mulwi. Our team is committed to providing excellent customer support and ensuring a seamless experience.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to support your needs on Shopify!

January 19, 2024

The support center offers a good service. Andrii is very patient and always ready to help. The app supports several popular platforms, so it is easy to proceed with the integration and product feed. Good app!

EcoFlow France
Czechia
8 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for the positive review!
We're thrilled you've had a good experience with our support team and that our app meets your expectations.
Thanks again for your kind words!

December 21, 2023

The intuitive interface and flexibility that Mulwi Feeds gives us are reasons enough to use this app for our marketplace feeds. We can easily manipulate our data and present it in the format that each marketplace wants. What makes this app the best in class though, is the level of support given by Andrii and team. For our first feed, Andrii and Oleksii turned around my myriad of questions quickly and professionally. They were happy to build the custom logic we needed and also helped me to understand how to do this myself when I wanted to. Great app, great support team, would highly recommend.

Logo Free Clothing
8 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 26, 2023

Thank you for your kind words!
We're thrilled to hear that our app and our support team have been meeting your expectations.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to assist you!

December 6, 2023

The experience I have had with this app so far has been absolutely positive. Everything works smoothly and reliably. I've had a small problem during setup and the support team was quick to respond and offered me a professional and efficient solution. This level of support has really impressed me. I am very happy with the performance of the app and the quality of the support and would recommend it to anyone.

Leafpower
Austria
About 1 month using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback!
We're thrilled to hear you've had a smooth experience with our app. Our support team is glad they could assist you efficiently.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations!

December 5, 2023

We have been using it for a while now and we are very happy with it, it's easy to use and quick to get it up and running.
Also the customer support is great, I spoke with Andrii and he solved the issue that I was having in a couple of minutes.
Very recommended

Dresso
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with our app and we are glad our support team could assist you promptly.
We appreciate your recommendation!

October 26, 2023

Great app, lost of feed varieties, and supports all known platforms.
Even you cannot figure out how to set it up, support responds quickly, which is really good.
Will keep using it for now.

Alyaka.com
12 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied October 30, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're delighted to hear that you plan to continue using our app and you find our app great with a wide variety of feeds and support for all major platforms.
Thanks again!

February 2, 2024

The app works as intended, and the support is exceptional. I faced several challenges while customizing the feeds, and Andrii went the extra mile to assist me. He was very patient, even after numerous inquiries.

PearlCo.de
Germany
29 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied February 7, 2024

Thank you for your feedback!
We're delighted to hear that the app met your expectations and that you found our support exceptional.
We appreciate your patience and numerous inquiries, and we're here to assist you with any future challenges or questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing our app!

January 10, 2024

App is easy to navigate but I always appreciate help and guidance and Andii provide me exceptional support making
job done right away.Communication was easy and fluent and suggestions that he shered with me really helpful.
Five Star ⭐ indeed.

Kaya Bee
Croatia
3 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 11, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback!
It's great to know the app's navigation was smooth for you and our support team to have provided exceptional assistance.
We appreciate your five-star rating!

January 4, 2024

went above and beyond to help with some issues I was having. great job

Yune Yoga
About 1 month using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for your kind words!
We're pleased to have been able to help you with the issues you faced.
Providing excellent support is our priority, and we appreciate your acknowledgment.

October 24, 2023

I was looking for an app like these for a while and tried a few. This one has the best pricing, best customer service and product I've found. Highly recommend.

Bound Studios
Netherlands
3 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied October 26, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're delighted to hear that our app met your expectations with the best pricing, excellent customer service, and a top-quality product.
Your high recommendation means a lot to us!