Reviews (277)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, reliability, and ability to create and manage custom feeds across multiple platforms. It's praised for saving time with Google shopping ads and executing challenging integrations accurately. Many appreciate its value for money and its ability to meet business needs. The customer support is noted for its quick responses, professional problem-solving, and assistance with complex requirements.

June 6, 2024

I use this app to generate custom built feed files from our product data. It's always a streamlined and easy experience. I have access to any piece of product data I could want, and I can customize them so quickly with Mulwi's data modification tools. With a little knowledge of Shopify's Liquid code, you can even generate your own data. Best yet, their support team is top notch. They jump in and help me tweak my data whenever I ask, and they've even implemented a few custom solutions for me, just to meet my company's unique needs. It's one of my favorite Shopify apps to use. Highly recommended!

CustomConnectorKits
2 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 20, 2024

Thank you for your amazing review!
We're delighted to hear that our app helps you generate custom feed files easily and efficiently. We're glad you find our data modification tools and support team helpful, and that we've been able to meet your unique needs.
Your recommendation means a lot to us!

July 2, 2024

We had some issues with our Google Feed, Denys from Mulwi was super helpful, understood the issue and updated the coding in the feed. We re submitted it to Google for review and the change was accepted and approved. Thank you Denys/Mulwi for the quick resolution.

LoveGoodFats-CA
Over 1 year using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied July 5, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're glad to hear that our support team was able to help you with your Google Feed issue. It's great to know that the update was accepted and approved by Google.
We appreciate your kind words and are always here to help!

July 3, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the support services provided by Mulwi Feed for my Shopify store, and I am thoroughly impressed. The team was highly responsive and knowledgeable, addressing my concerns swiftly and effectively. They guided me through the setup process with clear, step-by-step instructions and were patient with my questions.

One standout aspect was their ability to tailor solutions specifically to my store's needs, demonstrating a deep understanding of both the product and the Shopify platform. Their professional and friendly approach made the entire experience seamless and stress-free.

Overall, Mulwi Feed's support team exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to optimize their Shopify store. Thank you, Mulwi Feed, for your excellent support!

Greatwine
Denmark
22 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied July 5, 2024

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review!
We're thrilled to hear that our support team was responsive and knowledgeable, and that they provided tailored solutions to meet your needs. Your recommendation means a lot to us.
Thank you for choosing Mulwi Feed to optimize your Shopify store!

July 5, 2024

The app works as it should and provides the best opportunity for my business. I was also blown away by the support team and how far they are willing to go to help their members. Ivanna was able to optimize my feed and fix all errors that were present.

Vestis Isle
About 2 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied July 8, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We're thrilled to hear that the app is working well for your business and providing great opportunities. We're especially glad that our support team was able to optimize your feed and fix all the errors.
We appreciate your feedback and support!

June 1, 2024

The app is working as expected, there are plenty of options to create feeds for various marketplaces. Prices are also fair compare to other similar apps on the market.

I would like to specially THANK Denys for the amazing support he provides us with! Any problem we address, Denys is immediately there to help us to solve it.

The app is highly recommended!

SIEBENTASCHEN
Germany
3 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 4, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review!
We're delighted to hear that the app meets your expectations and provides ample options for creating feeds across various marketplaces. It is wonderful to hear that our support team has been providing you with exceptional assistance.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're dedicated to maintaining the high standard of service that you've experienced!

June 6, 2024

Support are extremely helpful if you have any specific requirements and action them quickly. Would definitely recommend

Yimbly
28 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 20, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you promptly and effectively with your specific requirements.
Your recommendation means a lot to us.
Thanks again for your support!

April 30, 2024

An amazing app which is perfect for our business needs. Everything runs smoothly. Mulwi (Ivanna) have been so patient and helpful with helping us get up and running. Thank you!

Sex Toys Erotica
2 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback!
It's fantastic to hear that our app is a perfect fit for your business and that our support team provided excellent assistance.
Thank you for choosing us!

May 13, 2024

The app works well for us. The support team is quick and happy to help with any questions or adjustments on the feeds.

Only downside: There are a lot of adjustments that can not be done on customer side, but need assistance from the support team = not so flexible.

Kess
Germany
7 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 3, 2024

Thank you for your feedback!
We're glad to hear the app works well for you and that our support team has been helpful.
We understand the need for more flexibility and are working on making more adjustments available on the customer side. Your suggestions are invaluable to us.

Thanks again for your review and for using our app!

June 5, 2024

Excellent service!! I had trouble setting up some stuff but Ivanna was so helpful and fix everything so quick. Highly recommend this app. Such a game changer! Thank you!

G Collections
2 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 20, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words!
We’re thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with our service. We’re glad our support team could help you quickly resolve your issues. We appreciate your recommendation and are delighted to know that our app has made such a positive impact for you.
Thanks again!

May 21, 2024

This APP is fantastic, the customer is care is above and beyond. Would recommend to all. We use for AWIN feed, and its been flawless.

Spoiled Brat
11 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 4, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
We're thrilled to hear that you find our app exceptional and that you've had such a positive experience with our support team.
We truly appreciate your recommendation!