Omega Shopping Feeds

Omega Shopping Feeds

by Omega Commerce

Sell on 30+ marketplaces. Create custom XML or CSV feeds.

BOYS & GIRLS ONLINE

I used this app for submitting a customised feed to a local marketplace. It is quite nice and flexible. Many options. And... The main thing is the amazing support! Guys, I had a best support experience ever with Omega Team. Also, 30 days free trial, it is more than enough to make a right decision.

PamPam

If you ever need a feed this is the app. Many available premade feeds but if you want a custom feed its possible too. So customisable and the support is excellent and willing to help, dont hesitate to ask. They are also very good at what they do, no back and forths for endless days untill you get what you need, they know what they are doing and will deliver spot on. Combine it with the very generous free plan and a low priced paid plan when you need it this is the best app of its kind for me and my needs.

Reisenthel Singapore

We’ve been searching everywhere for a way to sync our Shopify products to the Zalora marketplace and none of which works in a satisfactory manner until weeks later when we chanced upon the Omega Shopping Feeds. This is a god sent (and with the help of Alexei from Omega) we managed to get the entire SKU feed exported and seamlessly synced with the Zalora Singapore marketplace.

Additionally, the developer of this app is very helpful and proactive in resolving any issues that I had in the course of using this feed.

Moreover, there’s also quite a number of third party channels that this Shopify extension supports — I would highly recommend that you give this app a go if you’re looking for a way to scale your business to other marketplaces from your Shopify base.

Cultura Portuguesa

Really nice! I have a small shop and it does the job. It works very well if you have less than 500 products in your store.

Rolos

I am using the app for a feed needed for affiliate networking. The support from Vlad is very good, he made a feed that I needed the same day I asked them if it is possible. Good value for money!