Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

Sell in 50+ marketplaces. Create custom XML feed or CSV feed.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FINDRA Clothing

Really great app with amazing support. I've set the app up to run an Awin feed, when I asked some more technical questions about Google Merchant I not only got a speedy reply, but the two things I asked about were done. Recommended!

AmazingGirl

Location Poland

Very satisfied! Contact with the support is great, these people can adjust the application for your needs. I highly recommend the application!

Portrait My Pet

I use this app for referral feed, I had an issue with the feed and the customer service was very helpful to fix it. I highly recommend this app for feed generator

wulffbeltton.com

Location Sweden

Great support from Alexei who worked hard to get everything to work for us. We have a quite complex setup with a Shopify Markets store but they managed to get the feeds to work with CDON after some trial and error. I can gladly recommend Omega Commerce!

Teleoutlet

Location Norway

Veldig bra integrasjon fra Shopify til CDON markedsplass. FUngerer over all forventning. Skal bruke denne på flere butikker.

JACK & JONES Thessaloniki/Larissa

Location Greece

I Used this app to make xml for marketplace. They are the best. They have perfect support. They do the xml for me with the requirements that i want. I spend so many days to find the right app and fix the xml. They fix the xml and find the solution for me in one day. Thanks a lot.

Lifeandlooks.com

I used the app to support Awin feeds - we had a few issues setting up within Awin but the support team were very responsive and excellent to deal with and get a resolution. A great start and would recommend

Living Simply House

It was a rocky start due to issues between Etsy and Omega but the level of customer service I've received has been second to none (Alexei has been amazing). Super simple to use and navigate, does exactly what it says it does.

Miller Harris

Great customer service. I had a question and they responded quickly. It was a simple process integrating with AWIN. Recommend!

Pick Up

Wir benötigen einen täglich aktualisierten Google Shopping Feed im downloadable csv Format für Publisher/Affiliate Marketing.
Diese App macht genau, was wir brauchen und vor allem wurde mir durch Alexei bei der Einrichtung zuverlässig, geduldig und schnell geholfen. Super Arbeit! Danke!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7