Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

by Omega Commerce

Sell in 50+ marketplaces. Create custom XML feed or CSV feed.

GGV Eyewear

Couldn't be happier with this app and the customer service. Alexei was able to create a custom template to fit our needs in a very short amount of time.

LEVIA Decke

Great app and great service. Super fast response and a prompt solution. I can definitely recommend this app.

EletinaCo UG

very good customer care. the app works perfectly and we are enjoying using it daily. there are a lot of ways it works to servetime and improve my shops

firstorganicbaby

Hi There! The best app we have added to our shopify system! If you want to sell on many other different channels/marketplaces we can warmly recommendent Omega shopping feeds. This app is the bridge to the over 25 marketplaces. They have given a lot of effort in this app. It works super! We are rating the customer service with 5 * plus. Alexei and his Team has a solution for every problem that appears and if you are not so experienced to set up feeds he is there to help you. Give it a trial if you want to sell on marketplaces. We are very happy. Thanks N.

Liberty Charms

Excellent customer support and responsiveness. I needed help with configering the feed a couple of times and the response from the Omega team was the best I have received from any app developer yet.

Shaping new tomorrow Denmark

We required a tool to create automated product feeds in CSV format for a partner and we have had no issues. Required a little coding on our end to get the result we needed, but works brilliantly.
Can strongly recommend this for those in the need of automating feeds. EDIT: Their customer service is brilliant - super quick and helpful.

Fit & Fly Sportswear

Fantastic would thoroughly recommend Omega. I'm a newbie with Feeds, and Alexei is on hand to support us all the way :) Thanks very much for helping us build out our feeds for so many different platforms!

Protein Hub

I used this app to provide a feed for google shopping and different comparsion websites. Very quick and good support! I can recommend it.

Little Ratbag Baby Childrens Clothing

Amazing service. I contacted customer support and they did everything i asked. They went above and beyond, and worth every penny.

a.plus

We started to use this app to have more control over our feeds. The support is amazing and very reactive. They helped us get everything right including many changes and liquid tags. Highly recommended!