Bulk import in just one click
Import products in bulk from Amazon along with all variations including SKUs, images, price, inventory, etc in just a few clicks.
Auto inventory & price syncing
Enabling auto-syncing of inventory and price from Amazon to your store.
Import newly added products
Also, sync the newly added products on Amazon to your store in a seamless manner.
About Omni Importer
What is Omni Importer?
Omni Importer provides the simplest way to import your products from the Amazon Marketplace to your store. Each and every detail of the products gets imported - Images, Inventory, Price, etc.
How does it work?
This App imports your products from Amazon Marketplace to the App itself and once the products are imported, they will be available in your store instantly. The entirety of this process will be done in just a few clicks!
1. Notifications & Updates:
- Sellers using this app get regular notifications & updates related to their products.
2. Inventory & Price Syncing:
- Inventory and price of all the products get synced from Amazon to your store on a daily basis.
3. Select Collection:
- Sellers have full liberty to select the collections for their products to list on your store, these changes will not be reflected on Amazon.
4. Support multiple Warehouse:
- It is easy for the seller to upload products and set their inventory to a given warehouse depending on the product.
5. Custom Attributes:
- This feature helps you to create “Advanced Attributes” on your store using our Importer App.
- Supports Multiple Images
- Order fulfilment
- Get Popular Amazon Categories
We have a dedicated team of experts who work incessantly to help sellers realize their dreams. Have a look at some of the benefits we provide, for the client's ease.
- 24*7 Support via multiple mediums
- Personal Account Manager to help the sellers
- Assistance in on-boarding
Pricing 15-day free trial
24*7 Customer support.
Import and upload unlimited SKUs.
Add profiling according to your requirements.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.