Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA bulk edit, file import

Deutschmade

I appreciate the proficient, prompt and highly professional service in client support. Thanks a lot.

PINKY BABY®

Just installed the app today and was guided voluntarily by their Business Development Analyst (M/s. Deepti) until all the issues are fixed. Very proficient, prompt and highly professional in approaching their clients. Thanks a lot.

Trendy Phone Lab, LLC

Ankit was amazing! I was struggling with finding a way to upload my products and he showed me step by step on what to do! I am very Thankful because I was stressing! Shout out to Ankit !

Flac Design

Fantastic support. Walked me through everything with great detail. Took no time for installation and uploading of products. Well done!

mvdatacenter-shop

Awesome app! Super easy installation. The support is great and I received very helpful information in short time. I can highly recommend it.

Furever Friendz UK Pets Supplies Ltd

Excellent app, it has saved me loads of time and worth every penny. Would highly recommend and the support team is great!

Ouija.be

Very good support, every question was answered in 5 minutes.
And the app works very good!
If you dropship from any other platform than aliexpress this is what you need!

More Than Words Youth

Great service and great product. Deepti was exceptional with her service and kindness in the process. Would recommend this product to any new Shopify user selling on multi-channels.

Lapi Retail

Great support, at first the app didn't work for me but they worked on fixing the issues asap. Thanks!

My Realm

Very easy to use and integrate other marketplace dropshipping into Shopify store. The support was very helpful as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34