Flexible delivery schedule
Enables your customers to specify their preferred date and time for the order delivery before checking out.
Keep track of delivery orders
Store owners can define minimum and maximum delivery time intervals and also display the available delivery dates to customers.
You have all access to modify features and functionality. you may do concern setting as per your need and reap the benefits from customers.
About On Time Delivery
Increase your customer's satisfaction by giving them a more efficient shipping and delivery experience.
On Time Delivery, let your customers select the date and time that they would like in their orders to deliver. Delivery management app helps you to take the uncertainty out of the order delivery process.
You can add custom CSS along with input and inline calendar display. Shopify delivery date app also deals with the min delivery lead day, you may apply cut-off time on the minimum delivery day. This app is best for local delivery provider or same day delivery option.
What On Time Delivery App Offers:
- Fully Customizable
- Set minimal interval of days between order date and delivery date
- Choose your preferred date-time format and timezone.
- Flexible delivery schedule
- Add note before and after your time slot
- Choose order delivery date in a calendar view and time slots conveniently
- Multi-language supported
- Control holidays, weekends and weekday time slots through your admin. You can disable dates(weekend, holidays) which customer would not able to pick
- Add time slot availability according to the days for delivery
- Limit the number of orders for the current day in all time slots
- Show delivery date and time in the order details page, also print them to your order confirmation email template
- Manage Order deliveries by the calendar and filter it by Month and by Week
- Check all Orders have been created with the app or manually added from Order listing
- Responsive for all devices compatible
- And many more...
On Time Delivery scheduler can be utilized by retailers whose customers wish to schedule deliveries for example florists, chocolatiers, furniture stores, blessing stores, and so on.
Delivery management app will likewise give you a chance to manage and deal with your delivery date easily and send them to the customers timely which helps you to make trust from the customers.
No more additional calls, let's customers leave all the necessary information during on the cart page before the checkout process by themselves.
Get Support via Live Chat option
After installing On time delivery Shopify App, visit the app dashboard. You will see an icon at bottom right side for live chat support. Raise your query or ask a question, our support team will be available immediately in your service.
Coming soon feature updates:
- Order tagging
- Shipping price control
- Day and time slot with a different shipping rate
- Date picker show base on product selection
- Synchronize On Time Delivery order calendar with Google Calendar
- And many more...
- Custom Product Options by HulkApps.com
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
All feature are include
All update automatic apply
99.99% up time with Google Cloud
No hidden charge
All other features.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 35 reviews
Most recent reviews
Dandy's Topsoil & Landscape Supplies
Great app for what we need and the support has been fantastic. Able to customize easily. Would recommend.
this app does what i need (allow customers to select delivery timeslots), is simple to use, reasonably priced, and has excellent tech support - responsive to queries and even goes the extra mile to help out with coding stuff! 10/10!
Great app, it allows you to deliver only in your open business hours. Great customer service, really helpfull too. I took one star off because it's not possible to set up different delivery dates based on the product, which is a shame. But besides that, solid app