On Time Delivery Date

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

THE LOOM COLLECTION

I wish I could use the drawer cart instead of the cart page. frustrating to customers to have to go back after adding each and every product into their cart. other than that the app has been really helpful and it has helped us tremendously in planning our deliveries. Hopefully the team will fix the cart page vs cart drawer issue. I'm willing to change my review to excellent if that happens

FitFood

Location Netherlands

The app works very well and their customer service is quick and helpfull. They always respond quickly and handle the issue.

June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!!! Yes the support is always there to help you😁

Hedonia Toronto

Wonderful app that makes communicating delivery preferences simple between store and customer. Any questions and confusions were always clarified by a timely and knowledgable support team- thank you Charmy!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😊😊😊😊

Fit Eat UK

Helpful for our local deliveries. I am happy with this app since we started using it in our store. :)

April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 😊

Blue Jay Box

This app worked well for me. Charmy helped me out through their support chat and got it all set up and looking just the way I wanted!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 😊 The team is always there to help you.

Balloon Up

The app itself works perfectly fine. Amazing and fast responding support. They solve your problems quickly and they are very friendly. Great job!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖

Bulbul

Value for money if you are looking for a simple delivery date option. Good UI. this app would be even better if they are able to set different dates for different products.

Balloons and paper inc

The customer service is superb. I am using the delivery and pick up option of this app. Works perfectly for my storefront business.

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

Walls Nation

Amazing App & support, love it, it great to have this app, it increases trust & helps alot with scheduling delivery

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

Lime Blue Coffee

So far the customer service from the dev has been outstanding!!! I highly recommend this app and wish the dev the best of success :)

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖 We are so grateful for your kind words....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26