On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Let customers choose their order delivery time and date

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

Working perfectly for my store, I went through the support team for a small fix and they are very fast via live chat and also they have fixed it in short time.
Very satisfied!

Gomori

As our store are using some custom app that are different from normal stores. Great Service from Guru in helping to setup the Date and Time Picker in our store and provide some guidelines for us to further customize the calendar if we need

Cake Links

App support team response quickly.... Support team solved my issue... App is really helpful for our Website.

JUSTCUT TODAY

I was looking for app with perfect working with my store and then I tried On Time Delivery. Its really nice app with better UI/UX and functionality. Navigation are so easy to move and work with. Support is also great and replied me promptly and helped my queries instantly. I always recommend this app to manager your orders with Delivery Date and Time in very easy and effective manner.

Good Job Team, Keep it Up!

EpiPresto

It's really a great app, it does what is says. And the support was excellent. I add some issue with the app and they found a solution even if it took almost 3 weeks. I'll recommend it.

11:11 flores

Está pésima la aplicación, no le permite a mis clientes poder seleccionar el horario y por consiguiente no permite realizar la compra .

May 2, 2019

Hi - I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with our app. We are aware of the issue you had with that app and you also haven't contacted us regarding it. Would you please let us know what issue you faced with this app so we can help you with.

Colvin for Business

Amazing customer service. Fast answers and really detailed feedback.

The app is easy to use and very user-friendly

Wayste

For an app that calls itself "On Time Delivery" I was expecting a feature that allows customers to choose a delivery time (that's how it was advertised in the description). The setup worked OK (not perfectly though), but nowhere did customers get the chance to choose a delivery time / date. After contacting the support team about this, I got the following response:

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the concern. We would like to inform you that after updating the Shopify's security policy we had to remove this functionality from our application."

Had I not contacted them, I would have continued to pay the monthly fee without getting anything in return. The app is still live now with the subtitle "Let customers choose a delivery date", which is just plain wrong, according to the response I got from the support team.

April 24, 2019

Hey,

Shopify doesn't allow anyone to have control or customizing over the checkout page. We were providing this feature before the new security update from Shopify on from 30-Jan-2019.

I hope you understand.

Rossi & Rossi

We are happy having found On Time Delivery app for our website. It's working for us very well as expecting. We have pretty complex rules regarding product delivery dates and cut off times and this app handles it perfectly.

What an excellent Support!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your valuable words and we are happy to hear from you.

Vert Casse Croûte

A nice app, and really helpful support. The app was well thought out and we were able to use it for shipping date function with a simple modification. It may save heaps of time for you and your customers.

I highly recommend this app.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear from you.

Previous 1 3