Delivery Date Schedule

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Bliss Artisan

Very easy to navigate...accomplished exactly what I needed. I did not need the "time" feature, but it's nice to know it's there if we ever decide to get that specific on deliveries.

YippiiGift - Online Cake Delivery

Used to work well, but out of a sudden, it just disappears and cant work, the delivery date and time slot wont load out once the page finishes loading, 2 days cant load up the issues.

Produktu piegāde

One of the best experiences we have had with an app developer. Support is fantastic and they help with everything in order for the store to work as we intended. Our main goal was to get the customers to always choose delivery date and time before checkout, this has been resolved. As well as the app itself is easy to use and has great functions.

January 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so grateful for your words... 🤗🤗

The Good Fish

App works great and the developers are speedy and amazing at solving issues that arise on my website! Thank you so much for the speedy response and helping me build my website!

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback! 😊😊

BauernPost

I used the app to schedule and plan scheduled deliveries. It would be great if it had support for disabled people as well as group the calendar / day view according the time slots.

Yan Restaurant

Support is responsive and helpful. The app serves my basic needs and works well to allow orders to pick their date and time slots. I wish it could do more like adding in more custom fields or selections, or preorder settings based on product. But it's good enough for now.

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Your words means a lot to us...🤗

TC楽器 - TCGAKKI

Thanks for the quick support. The Delivery date and time shows on the cart page but not on checkout page.

December 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! 🙏

New Moon Blooms

We have used this app to great effect to effect to handle our delivery services through Shopify and can recommend it with no hesitation

Thank you so much for your review! Your words means a lot to us...🤗

Фея розы

Great app for deliveries management and very fast answer of the team in case of very rare problems. highly recommend.

December 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!🥳

Gastronomia Ajolfi

Very good team and excellent app.The support executive (I spoke with Charmy) is outstanding! Keep doing like this!!!!!!!

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25