4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its reliable performance, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer support. They find the scheduling and limitation of orders, as well as the customer's ability to choose delivery details, extremely useful. The app's calendar feature for order organization and seamless system integration are also appreciated. It's praised for its efficiency, configurability, and glitch-free operation.

November 6, 2023

Customer support by Hritvi was very helpful. Thank you.

Kenny Hills Bakers
Malaysia
4 months using the app
Appsonrent replied November 8, 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback on our app.

October 11, 2023

very good support, fast and successful!

ballongeschenk-online
Over 1 year using the app
Appsonrent replied November 8, 2023

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback...

February 12, 2024

I have used this app for several years. It works pretty well with some basic but necessary features. I use it for a floral business. Allowing customers to choose a delivery date is important and works well. The app also adds a "note" section, which is important for customers to leave a card message. I also love the date disable feature. This allows me to make certain days unavailable.

I have had a few small issues, but the customer support has always resolved the issues and in a timely manner. Sometimes almost immediately.

Flori
February 14, 2024

Great support given by Ms. Hritvi . She solved our urgent issue very promptly and guided us through the new changes / updates . Great customer service.

Espe Vegan Corp
January 1, 2024

sehr gute Übersicht und einfach zu bedienen

TAVOLINA
9 days using the app
February 9, 2024

They are very kind and the plugin works well!

pacchetty
Italy
September 16, 2023

Great support, handled issues quickly. Very polite and professional. Highly recommended!

Aqua SD
Over 2 years using the app
Appsonrent replied November 8, 2023

Thank you for your review.
Thank you writing for our support team.
We're also happy that you appreciate the improvement.

August 24, 2023

I have some issues that need support, your response is very quick and useful! Another improvement is the support with this app on the payment page. Thank you!

The179decor (DEMO) FEEDFORCE VIETNAM
Vietnam
4 months using the app
Appsonrent replied November 8, 2023

We're glad that you had a quick and useful response from our support team.
We're also happy that you appreciate the improvement of our app.
We value your feedback and your satisfaction, and we hope you continue to enjoy using our app. 😊

February 23, 2019

From my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify that has such a granular adjustment on the minimum delivery date. It can be set in hours, not just days like the rest of them. So for instance, I'm using this on our shop's website and I set the cut-off time to 13 O'clock. That means that someone can order for same-day delivery up to 1:00 PM. That's a pretty important little feature...
great job!

MyWasser
About 4 years using the app
Appsonrent replied April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

May 11, 2019

It's really a great app, it does what is says. And the support was excellent. I add some issue with the app and they found a solution even if it took almost 3 weeks. I'll recommend it.

EpiPresto
About 4 years using the app
Appsonrent replied April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!