On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Let customers choose their order delivery time and date

drdoughdonuts

Works exactly like it should. Any questions I have had they have been extremely prompt plus any issues I thought I had they have been straight onto.

Could not recommend highly enough!!

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket

Very fast customer support. Answered my request immediately. Wow....And the functions are just awesome. Highly recommended.

Near me shop

I found that this app has all the functionalities I needed for my business. And from my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify. It doesn't matter there are many apps for delivery date but I liked this more. Support service is more then awesome as this app.

Isabelle Huot

I switched from another app to this one and I'm glad I did. They solved all my problems in about 15 minutes. They offer great services and are quick to answer!

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

Working perfectly for my store, I went through the support team for a small fix and they are very fast via live chat and also they have fixed it in short time.
Very satisfied!

Gomori

As our store are using some custom app that are different from normal stores. Great Service from Guru in helping to setup the Date and Time Picker in our store and provide some guidelines for us to further customize the calendar if we need

Cake Links

App support team response quickly.... Support team solved my issue... App is really helpful for our Website.

JUSTCUT TODAY

I was looking for app with perfect working with my store and then I tried On Time Delivery. Its really nice app with better UI/UX and functionality. Navigation are so easy to move and work with. Support is also great and replied me promptly and helped my queries instantly. I always recommend this app to manager your orders with Delivery Date and Time in very easy and effective manner.

Good Job Team, Keep it Up!

EpiPresto

It's really a great app, it does what is says. And the support was excellent. I add some issue with the app and they found a solution even if it took almost 3 weeks. I'll recommend it.

11:11 flores

Está pésima la aplicación, no le permite a mis clientes poder seleccionar el horario y por consiguiente no permite realizar la compra .

May 2, 2019

Hi - I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with our app. We are aware of the issue you had with that app and you also haven't contacted us regarding it. Would you please let us know what issue you faced with this app so we can help you with.

Previous 1 3