Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 4, 2023

Super! Sehr praktisch und einfach zu bedienen! Toll dass diese App auch mit der Gratis Version kleine Shops unterstützt. Weiter so!

Stürzerhofs Marktstandl
Germany
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
December 10, 2022

Great app, great support! Very helpful in our operations. Had a minor issue and support solved it very quickly!

Mercado Verde
Bolivia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 9, 2022

I was facing an issue with the app and with an email sent to the team, they managed to resolve it swiftly and this request of mine was attended to real fast. Appreciate the help!

Sugartree Gelato
Singapore
November 8, 2022

Uso la aplicación para que los clientes me indiquen la fecha de la primera entrega para un período de suscripción. Funciona perfecto, tuve algunos problemas y el servicio de soporte lo resolvió rápidamente editando el código y adaptando la aplicación a las necesidades específicas de mi teinda. Recomiendo 100%

farmacronicos
Chile
Time spent using app: 13 days
Appsonrent replied November 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

October 21, 2022

good kind nice. They do their best to find the answer to the problem. They do their best to find the answer to the problem.

H Mart Manhattan Delivery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Appsonrent replied November 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!🥰 😘

October 14, 2022

Gebruik deze app nou een langere periode. Elke keer als er iets is wordt ik ook snel en correct geholpen via de chat.

Bakkerij en lunchroom Uniek
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied October 14, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

September 6, 2022

Usamos esta aplicación para que nuestros clientes puedan agendar la fecha y hora en que necesitan recibir sus pedidos! Tiene algunos detalles q son mejorables, pero cumple

UpGlobos.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied September 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! 😊

July 25, 2022

Our store is in HONG KONG
非常喜歡這個APP, 功能十分之好用,介面清晰,容易設定;每次找客服幫忙,客服會即時回覆,即時解決您的困難,回答很清晰,真的很喜歡,再加上APP每個月的收費非常合理,我會繼續使用。

Love Gift Limited
Hong Kong SAR
Appsonrent replied July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

July 14, 2022

Convenience and flexible, good and speedly customer support.
Have used it for more than 2 years for my 10+ stores for my customers.

[PP] Maison One Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: 10 months
Appsonrent replied July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Edited September 19, 2022

I am updating my review below: I have used this app for more than a year and it has been a tremendous help for us since we deliver large goods and we need customers to be home to receive them. Our clients can choose a preferred delivery date and time and I can make configurations as I please to allow more or fewer delivery slots depending on our availability of trucks and delivery teams. The support team has been really great too when I asked them for assistance with the calendar positioning. The Look and feel of the calendar itself are minimal and simple, just great for our store. This is the best app I found for delivery slot allocation. Thanks, @appsonrent team.

THE LOOM COLLECTION
Appsonrent replied July 13, 2022

Thank you for writing your feedback! 😊

As of now the date picker works on the cart page only, but will make sure to fulfill your needs in our future updates.🤗