On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Let customers choose their order delivery time and date

Craig Cook The Natural Butcher

Went through all the Delivery Time / Date apps in the store and this is the only one that works fully. Support was exceptional - online chat built in meant I was working through my setup and asking questions at same time.

TEESTERIA

An excellent solution to handle time slots. Managing deliveries is now easier for me. Thanks for this precious app and I can tell out of the experience that the support team works very fast in solving issues.

SaltCritters

Had some trouble at first getting it to work. They took care of the issues and were very helpful.

casafleur.in

I have switched from the another app due to an issue regarding to mobile. This is the great app with all the features required to manage orders in one place. Support team is also good and replied instantly on my queries and Setup the app according to my need.
Thanks Team and Best of Luck for your app.

layerbite

App is fantastic, All needed options available in one place. Features and support is awesome. Always get prompt reply on queries.
Always recommend to use this app to manage orders hassle free.

Thanks Appsonrent. Keep it up good work.

Gleetee

One of the great order delivery date app I have continue using for pass few days. Frequent update and although there are some problem once in a long while, but the team gave prompt and excellent support to fix the issue arise. Great product and excellent service.

MR. KOYA

Is a good App, I would suggest allowing to change the data also in the backend but I'm satisfied at the moment.
Very nice support and also the App!

Curnonstore

It's a great app and great customer service. We highly recommend for any business handling their own delivery. I gave a few requests to make it run smooth for my theme and they went above and beyond my expectations with improvements