On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Store Pickup & Shipping, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nonveg Nagpur

Location India

not working. added the same in my Shopify store but it is not working. Help me activate the same as I am a hyper-local shop, I need to allow people to select their slots.

October 14, 2021

Hi there, I hope you are well and safe!
→ Can you please let me know in detail what's not working at your end? I have checked your website and found the app is working fine there.
→ I have tried to find the conversation from our emails and tickets but haven't found anything from you.
→ I request you to contact us at the appsonrent@gmail.com email address to resolve the issue you're facing with the app. I am sure one of our support agents will help you to resolve the issues you are facing in the app.
→ You wrote the app review without contacting us.

Taste Local Eats

Time spent using app About 15 hours

This app wasn't able to meet my specific needs (choosing a shipping date on one product only), but they were quick to reply, and offered a suggestion for a different app.

October 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Support is always available to help you with your queries.🥳

Persa Flores

Location Spain

Super fast support! Within a couple of days, everything I need led was solved. Simple to use. Thanks guys.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help you with your queries.😊

grumpy flowers

Location Australia

Customer service is great! App reasonably priced and suits our clients need. Would recommend to others.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊😊

SimplyMart

Location Malaysia

Great customer service. The app is great too, super easy to set up and just the right features needed. I wish to see more feature such as Delivery date to display on the checkout pages. as well as multiple cut-off time.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! 😊😊😊

Spring Wish

Location Australia

It is a very simple app but powerful. If you like your customers to decide when they want to get their order delivered, this is the app all you need. The most feature I like is the Calendar view: you could see clearly when is the next order coming. Also I like the calendar picker looks clear and neat, you have it's control by using the css. And the Customer Service person (Charmy) has help me patiently with my thousands of questions. Great Job Charmy !

August 31, 2021

Blooming Poet

Location Singapore

Just installed the app and works great so far. Easy to install and prompt Customer Service support. The live chat option is fantastic!

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Catering i Malmö och Lund med brett utbud - Caterking.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent help, even with customizing order emials into Swedish language. Easy to configure and install.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your words!🙌🙌🙌 It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries❤️❤️❤️

Carrots On Wheels

Location Australia

Great app! Simple and does exactly what you need with the ability to customize to meet business processes. Also very helpful customer support. Thank you

August 19, 2021

Wonderful Cake House

Location Malaysia

Fast and clear steps for guiding us where to edit the date for the placed and fulfilled order when we not sure where to edit it ! Support was responsive and efficient! Thank you so much!

August 11, 2021

Woahh!!! Thank you so much for your words!❤️ It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌