Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Jims Wine

While there are a few limitations in the initial set up, the customer support is super responsive and really helpful

Muteero Farms

Simple and effective app. Customer support is super quick. gets the changes implemented required really fast

Fit Me Norge

Great app and does exactly what we need. Had an issue when using with another app but the customer support team is resolving it. Thanks!

Ma Baker Singapore

This app is indispensable to our bakery operations. We bake fresh pies based on customer's orders, so we need a tool to help us schedule the delivery. On top of the app being great, the support is fantastic! It is a pity that I can only rate this app 5 stars because I think they deserve 6!!!

April 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! It was nice to help you out with your queries!

PureGo PH

There were some bugs – customers were able to checkout without selecting a date or time but support was quick to reply and offer solutions. :) However, even if you set a limit to the number of orders you can accept within a day or time slot, they did mention that if you've got 1 slot left and multiple customers are checking out at the same time they'll all be able to get through. We just added a buffer for that use case. Otherwise, very useful! If only they could add an order cap per location...

Fioreria Idea Giardino

Good service, fast, helpful, kind, everything you need for perfect customer service . They responded instantly when asked what issues that i faced. The app is very good made. I will recommend it.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It was nice to help you out with your queries.

Blossom and Branch Farm

Didn't realize that this app didn't also arrange for pick-up times so we had to switch to another app - would be a nice addition. Customer service was excellent.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Cuts.Sg

Good customer service. They responded instantly when asked what issues that i faced. I will recommend it to the others in the future.

Never Away

The app support is amazing! I needed the calendar to not appear in my shopping cart on certain products and contacted support on the matter. They responded within 24 hours and customized my shop's code to disable the calendar on products with certain tags.

Charcuterie Düsseldorf

I am using this app for my delivery date and time where people can chose when and what time they wish to receive their orders. I must say this app is providing me way more than what I expected! The customer service is a dream. You write them an email with your request, you do not just get a reply back but you get a quick reply with an amazing solution to your problem! That is called Service!!!!’ Thanks to Charmy and the team for an excellent service! Keep it up!!

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!