Delivery Date & Store pickup

Store Pickup & Delivery Date Picker, Estimated Delivery Date

Free plan available

farmacronicos

Location Chile

Uso la aplicación para que los clientes me indiquen la fecha de la primera entrega para un período de suscripción. Funciona perfecto, tuve algunos problemas y el servicio de soporte lo resolvió rápidamente editando el código y adaptando la aplicación a las necesidades específicas de mi teinda. Recomiendo 100%

November 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

H Mart Manhattan Delivery

Time spent using app About 2 years

good kind nice. They do their best to find the answer to the problem. They do their best to find the answer to the problem.

November 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!🥰 😘

Bakkerij en lunchroom Uniek

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Gebruik deze app nou een langere periode. Elke keer als er iets is wordt ik ook snel en correct geholpen via de chat.

October 14, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

UpGlobos.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

Usamos esta aplicación para que nuestros clientes puedan agendar la fecha y hora en que necesitan recibir sus pedidos! Tiene algunos detalles q son mejorables, pero cumple

September 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! 😊

Love Gift Limited

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our store is in HONG KONG
非常喜歡這個APP, 功能十分之好用,介面清晰,容易設定;每次找客服幫忙,客服會即時回覆,即時解決您的困難,回答很清晰,真的很喜歡,再加上APP每個月的收費非常合理,我會繼續使用。

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

[PP] Maison One Philippines

Location Philippines

Convenience and flexible, good and speedly customer support.
Have used it for more than 2 years for my 10+ stores for my customers.

July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

THE LOOM COLLECTION

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am updating my review below: I have used this app for more than a year and it has been a tremendous help for us since we deliver large goods and we need customers to be home to receive them. Our clients can choose a preferred delivery date and time and I can make configurations as I please to allow more or fewer delivery slots depending on our availability of trucks and delivery teams. The support team has been really great too when I asked them for assistance with the calendar positioning. The Look and feel of the calendar itself are minimal and simple, just great for our store. This is the best app I found for delivery slot allocation. Thanks, @appsonrent team.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for writing your feedback! 😊

As of now the date picker works on the cart page only, but will make sure to fulfill your needs in our future updates.🤗

FitFood

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works very well and their customer service is quick and helpfull. They always respond quickly and handle the issue.

June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!!! Yes the support is always there to help you😁

Hedonia Toronto

Wonderful app that makes communicating delivery preferences simple between store and customer. Any questions and confusions were always clarified by a timely and knowledgable support team- thank you Charmy!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😊😊😊😊

Fit Eat UK

Helpful for our local deliveries. I am happy with this app since we started using it in our store. :)

April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27