On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Love Gift Limited

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our store is in HONG KONG
非常喜歡這個APP, 功能十分之好用,介面清晰,容易設定;每次找客服幫忙,客服會即時回覆,即時解決您的困難,回答很清晰,真的很喜歡,再加上APP每個月的收費非常合理,我會繼續使用。

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

[PP] Maison One Philippines

Location Philippines

Convenience and flexible, good and speedly customer support.
Have used it for more than 2 years for my 10+ stores for my customers.

July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

THE LOOM COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 1 year

I wish I could use the drawer cart instead of the cart page. frustrating to customers to have to go back after adding each and every product into their cart. other than that the app has been really helpful and it has helped us tremendously in planning our deliveries. Hopefully the team will fix the cart page vs cart drawer issue. I'm willing to change my review to excellent if that happens

July 13, 2022

Thank you for writing your feedback! 😊

As of now the date picker works on the cart page only, but will make sure to fulfill your needs in our future updates.🤗

FitFood

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works very well and their customer service is quick and helpfull. They always respond quickly and handle the issue.

June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!!! Yes the support is always there to help you😁

Hedonia Toronto

Wonderful app that makes communicating delivery preferences simple between store and customer. Any questions and confusions were always clarified by a timely and knowledgable support team- thank you Charmy!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😊😊😊😊

Fit Eat UK

Helpful for our local deliveries. I am happy with this app since we started using it in our store. :)

April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 😊

Blue Jay Box

This app worked well for me. Charmy helped me out through their support chat and got it all set up and looking just the way I wanted!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 😊 The team is always there to help you.

Balloon Up

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app itself works perfectly fine. Amazing and fast responding support. They solve your problems quickly and they are very friendly. Great job!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖

Bulbul

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Value for money if you are looking for a simple delivery date option. Good UI. this app would be even better if they are able to set different dates for different products.

Balloons and paper inc

The customer service is superb. I am using the delivery and pick up option of this app. Works perfectly for my storefront business.

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27