On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

PearofPlums

been using this app for a week now, good app, any issues are rectified almost instantly via live chat, would be better if there was a way of printing the dates on the packing slips, im sure there is a way but im not clued up enough to add codes etc lol

Cloud Meal

I tried this once, It's easy to set up and simple preview. Their support team are reachable within seconds

Hopefully it will smooth as well when I re-install it again soon :)

Cottontail Creamery

Simple interface and works as advertised. Support response was quick and efficient too. Would not hesitate to recommend it!

Anna's Flowers

We use the app for local pick ups and being able to change all the wording to fit our store was perfect! Allowed us to limit people in our store at one time and manage high volume orders!

MoguShop

Simple and user-friendly interface, just install and works everything for me

express technical support, highly recommends.

johnnyandmaes

I used this app to help me set up curbside pickup for my food truck over 3 weeks ago and it has been fantastic ever since!

Before settling, I tried a handful of other applications - which all turned out to be more expensive and a complete waste of time. One even lost me $1,000+ of sales when it broke right after launch.

On Time Delivery have been simple to use, reliable, and the support team have been very helpful and responsive.

Dop2Door

The app is only active on the full cart section. Should be at shipment.. makes it pointless to have the app if clients can bypass it or not even notice it

MBGrocery

Shopify is really all about the apps. The platform is great, but the apps are the ones that make everything better...and are tailorable to suit your specific needs.

On Time Delivery is one of those apps. It does exactly as it promises, no glitches, and super quick to set up.

And the customer service is excellent. We needed a colour change and couldn't figure it out. We used their chat function to request specific code, and they did it in less than 5 minutes.

Craft Tea Fox

Works like a charm for our site, easy to install. We had some issues where customers were able to bypass selecting a delivery date when integrating with Google Pay or Recharge, but support was able to help us really quickly via the Live Chat function. Recommended.

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Nice app. Easy to setup the settings. Now my clients can choose the date of delivery. I recommend for every shop.