On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Let customers choose their order delivery date and time

Leifheit (Singapore)

this app does what i need (allow customers to select delivery timeslots), is simple to use, reasonably priced, and has excellent tech support - responsive to queries and even goes the extra mile to help out with coding stuff! 10/10!

livroom

Great app, it allows you to deliver only in your open business hours. Great customer service, really helpfull too. I took one star off because it's not possible to set up different delivery dates based on the product, which is a shame. But besides that, solid app

MR. KOYA

The support GURU of this app is very responsive in conversation. I went to the GURU for a query I had with this app and got a solution in just a few movements. Keep it up guys and best of luck for the future.

Market Fresh

Does what most other delivery apps can't do. Easy to install and responsive team! Can't wait for the new features!

drdoughdonuts

Works exactly like it should. Any questions I have had they have been extremely prompt plus any issues I thought I had they have been straight onto.

Could not recommend highly enough!!

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket

Very fast customer support. Answered my request immediately. Wow....And the functions are just awesome. Highly recommended.

Near me shop

I found that this app has all the functionalities I needed for my business. And from my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify. It doesn't matter there are many apps for delivery date but I liked this more. Support service is more then awesome as this app.

Isabelle Huot

I switched from another app to this one and I'm glad I did. They solved all my problems in about 15 minutes. They offer great services and are quick to answer!

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

Working perfectly for my store, I went through the support team for a small fix and they are very fast via live chat and also they have fixed it in short time.
Very satisfied!

Gomori

As our store are using some custom app that are different from normal stores. Great Service from Guru in helping to setup the Date and Time Picker in our store and provide some guidelines for us to further customize the calendar if we need