Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

The Waterfront Bottle Shop

Great customer service so far! It's the only app I can find that offers the functionality we require.

Sam Baking High

the app is very friendly for beginners of shopify, i cant find anything to complain actually. worth of keep in my app sections

One Homestead

The app is easy to use and we are support is pleasantly responsive and very helpful. We are incredibly appreciative of the help in configuring and styling the calendar for our users!

Gilded Spoon Inc

I have to say their customer service team was amazing and responsive in assisting with a few issues on installation. Not every app is perfect out of the gate, as every end user has different requirements, so having the support team available to assist is critical (of which appsonrent has been fantastic). Very impressed and so far the app works great with its functionality!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!

Krustifoodkits

Absolutely great support. Had some issues with the styling, but the support team patiently fixed each of the issues. Totally recommended as the best date picker plugin in shopify.

Seashine Seafood

The team gave me one of the best technical support and customer services I have ever had! They addressed different issues that I faced in the settings and helped with some code customization to remove bugs that may occur due to customer behavior. Also, they have added localization for my non-English store. Impressive experience and recommended to all!

Mosaico Kitchen

One of the best apps out there for delivery date and time selection. Easy to setup and very helpful supporting documentation

Snapcakes

I needed customers to choose a date and time for delivery. This app worked great and I got great support to customize it and help me with any questions I had. I recommend it. Thank you!

Kitchen 154

Simple, intuitive and get the job done. Works well with Streamline theme. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Charmy and the whole team!

bbcafeca

This app is recommended. Easy to install and working fine and if in case you have a query you can directly talk to support.