On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Bocoloco

This plugin was exactly what we needed, plus it's very customizable, enabling you to change a lot of settings to meet your needs,
and the SAV is quick !

Tiny Online Shop

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy abonts decide whether to use this app. merchants decide whether to use this app.

near me shopping store

I like the app very much. Cheap but good. The functionality works well as described, meets simple requirements. Support is the plus for this app because they are always available to answer your questions.

ukelelelunch

Recommended if you want cut off times on your orders ! support gurus are quick and effective !
5 stars all the way !!

Cake Mail

perfect app for my business which allows me to manage the deliveries of orders. support is plus for this app because they are responsive about their responsibilities. I loved this app and recommend to all.

Water Butlers

Good support! I was unable to install the app. They were proactive in helping me. They took charge of everything! The only drawback is that they don't work on weekends, but the service they provide is excellent when they're open!

Azúcar y Cacao MX

Amazing support by their chat support (guru), on sunday night they helped me immediately to personalize and more details

November 5, 2019

Hi there, Thanks for your words about our service.

Smash A Cake Brisbane

I don't like how there is no support for this app...I installed it for my customers to choose their pick up date and time and this app is great for that but it never shows in my check out so I am paying for nothing.

November 4, 2019

Hi there, we have provided live chat support to our official website(https://appsonrent.com) and also inside the app's dashboard and getting a couple of chats daily from our other app users. We have checked with your store and email, we haven't received any emails and chat query form your end. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat support to fix the issues you're facing with our app.

guesswhatIbroughtyou.com

I use On Time Delivery to allow customers to select same day delivery. A freelance developer made a change to the app and then disappeared. At some point, I needed to make changes to what he'd done but I know nothing about coding. The people at On Time Delivery responded to my request immediately. I sent them a copy of the code and they told me exactly what to do to fix it. I am really pleased with their customer support.

Singapore Deli and Grocer

I used this App to enhance my Check out cart to provide detailed delivery times.
Due to my lack of IT knowledge I was very concerned that this would delay my store opening. However these guys were very accommodating, helpful and willing to do what ever to exceed my expectations.
I definitely highly recommend both this app and the people behind it.
Thank you!