Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 1, 2021

Great customer service. The app is great too, super easy to set up and just the right features needed. I wish to see more feature such as Delivery date to display on the checkout pages. as well as multiple cut-off time.

SimplyMart
Time spent using app: 5 months
Appsonrent replied September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! 😊😊😊

August 31, 2021

It is a very simple app but powerful. If you like your customers to decide when they want to get their order delivered, this is the app all you need. The most feature I like is the Calendar view: you could see clearly when is the next order coming. Also I like the calendar picker looks clear and neat, you have it's control by using the css. And the Customer Service person (Charmy) has help me patiently with my thousands of questions. Great Job Charmy !

Spring Wish
Time spent using app: 2 days
Appsonrent replied August 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊😊

Edited August 26, 2021

Just installed the app and works great so far. Easy to install and prompt Customer Service support. The live chat option is fantastic!

Blooming Poet
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
Appsonrent replied August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

August 25, 2021

Excellent help, even with customizing order emials into Swedish language. Easy to configure and install.

Catering i Malmö och Lund med brett utbud - Caterking.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your words!🙌🙌🙌 It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries❤️❤️❤️

August 16, 2021

Great app! Simple and does exactly what you need with the ability to customize to meet business processes. Also very helpful customer support. Thank you

Carrots On Wheels
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appsonrent replied August 19, 2021

Edited January 28, 2022

Fast and clear steps for guiding us where to edit the date for the placed and fulfilled order when we not sure where to edit it ! Support was responsive and efficient! Thank you so much!

Wonderful Cake House
Time spent using app: 6 months
Appsonrent replied August 11, 2021

Woahh!!! Thank you so much for your words!❤️ It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌

August 5, 2021

Best schedule delivery app so far, basically solved all my problems and even help me to do some coding which I have no coding knowledge at all, thumbs up and keep the good works!

Nyonya Lab
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Appsonrent replied August 5, 2021

Edited August 4, 2021

The best scheduling app on Shopify I found. Customer support is amazing and quick! The only downside is that you can't use this with your side cart as it only works at the main cart.

Toby's Deliveries
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied August 5, 2021

August 3, 2021

This app solves my problem of delivery by forcing the customers to select the required date of delivery before they could make payment. I don't have to call them to check the dates anymore.
The customer service is simply excellent. They resolve the issue within a few hours. They even help us to resolve some other issues pertaining to the positioning of the Date field. Very impressed with their level of service.

My Mum's Cookies
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Appsonrent replied August 3, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

Edited July 22, 2021

This app has been amazing so far on my website, so easy to use & when i did have some trouble with where the calendar was located the support was incredible, they were so quick to reply and help with what i was struggling with. Great service and great app i highly recommend!

Little Gift Project
Time spent using app: 4 days
Appsonrent replied July 22, 2021

Woahhhh!!!Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!!🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule....😍