Delivery Date & Store pickup

Free plan available

Liliyum Patisserie & Cafe

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using this app for more than two years and really happy with the performance and features it offers. Had a couple of minor issues and was addressed immediately. I appreciate the professionalism of the team. Keep up the good work.

June 15, 2021

Woahhhh!!!😍Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!!🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule☺️

Fern & Fizz

So far this app has been effective and saved us a lot of time on trying to ode ourselves or hire someone to do it. The support has been really quick with getting back to me to help this app work with my store. Recommend!

June 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review......❤️ Support team is always there to help you.🙌🏻🙌🏻

Olive&Eve

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I downloaded this app to help my flower shop book and manage orders. It has worked very well and meets all our requirements - I have also found the support that these guys have provided to be excellent. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a way for customers to book delivery and pickup times :)

June 3, 2021

Wowowwwww............😍😍 Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!! 🥳We really appreciate that you took time to write such a detailed review.🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule☺️☺️

Yardstick Coffee

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use the app to better our daily delivery and pickup process. UI and technical help was offered by the support team when we needed. Thank you. Great app!

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review.....😍😍😍

bedenmatras

Location Netherlands

This app does exactly what it promises! We sell products that need 14 day of production time (beds etc.) so it's really convenient that our customer can choose a delivery date that suits their wishes! Also excellent customer service as they helped us out with special coding for personal request. Would recommend 5/5!

June 2, 2021

Hey Ali......😍Thank you very much for your kind words and for writing such a detailed review✍️!!!!!!!!!!!🥰🙌🙌It's our pleasure to help you with your queries and concerns........🤗🥳 Best wishes to you!!💪✌️

SIN SOO HUP

Location Malaysia

reasonable price. does what I need. the support is totally unremarkable. whenever i found an issue and reported to them, they can easily solve it in just a few minutes!

June 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback🙏 and for your kind words......🤩☺️

Vee'sTreats

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has allowed me to have better communication with my customers! It is very simple and straight to the point. Also, I had a question regarding the app and the girl on the chat was very useful! Thanks again MissGreen!

June 1, 2021

Hey buddy... Thank you very much for your feedback!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻 It was nice talking to you❤️......

My Brazil Market

So far, I am very pleased with this app and its support. They are super attentive and knowledgeable. The app looks great and works as advertised.

May 27, 2021

Thank you very much for the review❤️ Support team is always there to help you.🙌🏻🙌🏻

Three Petals Cake Studio

Location Singapore

I installed this app to ensure that my customers will be able to pick their delivery date and timing. I had an issue with the app initially, as it managed to let my customers bypass to checkout without choosing the delivery date, which was detrimental to the whole business operation. I reached out to the team and they responded in less than 24 hours and helped me fix the issue. Thank you so much for the great app and service! Definitely recommend this!

May 22, 2021

Hey Katherine!!! Thank you very much for you valuable feedback!🙌🙌🙏 It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns............

The Soda Co.

Location Singapore

Really great delivery schedule app. Easy to use, and very useful. Support staff are extremely helpful as well. 100% recommend.

May 13, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback... 😊 It's nice to help you with your concern.😊 😊 🙌🙌