Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Essencias Japan

I have used for a few days this app, and I think is very easy to use, and support is real good too!
I recomend it for people who does not have so much experience with computers, like me support staff was outstanding I would especially like to thank Miss Green that thanks to her I was able to make all the necessary changes on my page, I hope that in the future the application can also be compatible with the express purchase function and not only on the cart page

Thomson Road Kitchen

Date & Time Required doesn't work. Customers would still go through checkout without selecting the date and time.

Jun Global

Very functional app, matches all our complex needs and this developer is supper and very responsive to support our request. Kudos!

Sestra Food

Heel goede, gratis app! Service is echt top. Na uren zoeken naar een oplossing heeft Charmy na 15 minuten het probleem al op gelost. Top!

Mandies Creations Florist

Superb, fast and friendly support. A great app too which has made my flower delivery online order process much easier to manage!

GĖRIMAS EXPRESS

Support is perfect. Absolutely love it. Will definitely use this app! They implemented the app to my website and customized.

The Baker Boy

Unfortunately I couldn't use the app in the checkout page. Customers would have to select my products, click checkout, arrive on the checkout information page and then return to cart before selecting a delivery date. Unfortunately this would not be a good customer experience, therefore I had to delete the app.

Joyce Florist SG

The app is very useful for letting customers choose the delivery date and the support is very prompt and helpful. Overall, it is a very good app. Very good support!

thepinkflorist

had issue on delivery date and their support namely Charmy responded within few min and the issue has been solved <15min from the moment issue reported. Instruction given was clear and great job from the support team.

Simbio @Toulouse

Miss green answered my problems in 5 min ! Great customer service.
The app is great too, super easy to set up and just the right features needed.
Just a pity that it only display on the cart and not the checkout pages.