Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Margin.Detox

I used this app to help me do arrange delivery dates for the customer but some of the functions did not work at the moment. I contacted the developer by live chat in the app. They fixed the issue right away and additional work for us which is to change the calendar position.

Dumpling Panda

Setup looked hard at first but after reading through the detailed description it was rather easy thank you very much. Customer services the best!!!!! they help you a lot. I am so happy to talk with them.

Tuesday Bake

Customer support is very accommodating to my inquiries. Looking forward to using this for my business.

Weavve Home

Great customer service! App is easy to set up and the function to export the order list based on date and time is very useful. Hope to see more options to change how the date picker looks like on the website.

Rourke’s

Fine app with an awesome customer service experience. Just wish every app designer could be this helpful as the person here.

Der Botaniker

Finally I didn't use the app, because I it did not fit exactly my purpose. But the support was really great. They guided my very well, to see if it works for my case. And there was no problem to finally don't use the app. So, great support, even though I don't use the app! Thank you!

Santorini Mediterranean Grill Napanee

I used this app to help organize my deliveries and pick ups at my restaurant when we first went into the lockdown. Now with the second lockdown, Im noticing the padding time affecting when my customers are able to view, purchase, and then pick up or deliver by a few 30min gaps. It would be great if it could be a shorter padding time that they could view, and then pick up 30mins after placing the order.. Iv changed the padding time to 10mins now, but finding it hard to satisfy my customers.

Fern Home

I was looking for a long time for an app that could tell my clients when their orders would be placed, that's why I loved this app, they also have very good online support, thanks a lot for everything :)

EDEN'S HK

pretty helpful for managing delivery schedule. helping our company to perform delivery management tasks

Vertagear Singapore

Easy and simple to use. Great support from the team as well as I needed the calendar to be aligned with the checkout button. It looks great now, thank you!