Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 14, 2021

While there are a few limitations in the initial set up, the customer support is super responsive and really helpful

Jims Wine
Time spent using app: 7 months

April 14, 2021

Simple and effective app. Customer support is super quick. gets the changes implemented required really fast

Muteero Farms
Kenya
Time spent using app: 11 months

April 13, 2021

Great app and does exactly what we need. Had an issue when using with another app but the customer support team is resolving it. Thanks!

Fit Me Norge
Norway
Time spent using app: 17 days

April 13, 2021

This app is indispensable to our bakery operations. We bake fresh pies based on customer's orders, so we need a tool to help us schedule the delivery. On top of the app being great, the support is fantastic! It is a pity that I can only rate this app 5 stars because I think they deserve 6!!!

Ma Baker Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied April 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! It was nice to help you out with your queries!

Edited April 13, 2021

There were some bugs – customers were able to checkout without selecting a date or time but support was quick to reply and offer solutions. :) However, even if you set a limit to the number of orders you can accept within a day or time slot, they did mention that if you've got 1 slot left and multiple customers are checking out at the same time they'll all be able to get through. We just added a buffer for that use case. Otherwise, very useful! If only they could add an order cap per location...

PureGo PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year

April 8, 2021

Good service, fast, helpful, kind, everything you need for perfect customer service . They responded instantly when asked what issues that i faced. The app is very good made. I will recommend it.

Fioreria Idea Giardino
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
Appsonrent replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It was nice to help you out with your queries.

Edited April 8, 2021

Didn't realize that this app didn't also arrange for pick-up times so we had to switch to another app - would be a nice addition. Customer service was excellent.

Blossom and Branch Farm
Time spent using app: 22 days
Appsonrent replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

April 7, 2021

Good customer service. They responded instantly when asked what issues that i faced. I will recommend it to the others in the future.

Cuts.Sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months

April 5, 2021

The app support is amazing! I needed the calendar to not appear in my shopping cart on certain products and contacted support on the matter. They responded within 24 hours and customized my shop's code to disable the calendar on products with certain tags.

Never Away
Time spent using app: 3 months

April 2, 2021

I am using this app for my delivery date and time where people can chose when and what time they wish to receive their orders. I must say this app is providing me way more than what I expected! The customer service is a dream. You write them an email with your request, you do not just get a reply back but you get a quick reply with an amazing solution to your problem! That is called Service!!!!’ Thanks to Charmy and the team for an excellent service! Keep it up!!

Charcuterie Düsseldorf
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appsonrent replied April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!