Delivery Date & Store pickup

Store Pickup & Delivery Date Picker, Estimated Delivery Date

Free plan available

Gilded Spoon Inc

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I have to say their customer service team was amazing and responsive in assisting with a few issues on installation. Not every app is perfect out of the gate, as every end user has different requirements, so having the support team available to assist is critical (of which appsonrent has been fantastic). Very impressed and so far the app works great with its functionality!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!

Krustifoodkits

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutely great support. Had some issues with the styling, but the support team patiently fixed each of the issues. Totally recommended as the best date picker plugin in shopify.

Seashine Seafood

Location Hong Kong SAR

The team gave me one of the best technical support and customer services I have ever had! They addressed different issues that I faced in the settings and helped with some code customization to remove bugs that may occur due to customer behavior. Also, they have added localization for my non-English store. Impressive experience and recommended to all!

Mosaico Kitchen

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

One of the best apps out there for delivery date and time selection. Easy to setup and very helpful supporting documentation

Snapcakes

I needed customers to choose a date and time for delivery. This app worked great and I got great support to customize it and help me with any questions I had. I recommend it. Thank you!

Kitchen 154

Location Spain

Simple, intuitive and get the job done. Works well with Streamline theme. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Charmy and the whole team!

bbcafeca

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is recommended. Easy to install and working fine and if in case you have a query you can directly talk to support.

HydroClean

Location Indonesia

The apps very helpful for my business, and the staff is very helpful when the feature is error. Thank you

Crème de la Crème Vienna

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Get helped a second time. Worked really quick and nice. This app helps my customers to get their products as fresh as possible. The Support-Team were so lovely and really quick and helpful when I needed help!

Be Fit And Fab Meals

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app allows my customers to schedule and delivery based on my requirements. The Dev team were really quick and helpful when I needed customisation.