Delivery Date & Store pickup

Developer
Appsonrent
4.7
Edited June 10, 2021

reasonable price. does what I need. the support is totally unremarkable. whenever i found an issue and reported to them, they can easily solve it in just a few minutes!

SIN SOO HUP
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appsonrent replied June 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback🙏 and for your kind words......🤩☺️

June 1, 2021

This app has allowed me to have better communication with my customers! It is very simple and straight to the point. Also, I had a question regarding the app and the girl on the chat was very useful! Thanks again MissGreen!

Vee'sTreats
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appsonrent replied June 1, 2021

Hey buddy... Thank you very much for your feedback!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻 It was nice talking to you❤️......

May 27, 2021

So far, I am very pleased with this app and its support. They are super attentive and knowledgeable. The app looks great and works as advertised.

My Brazil Market
Time spent using app: 28 days
Appsonrent replied May 27, 2021

Thank you very much for the review❤️ Support team is always there to help you.🙌🏻🙌🏻

May 18, 2021

I installed this app to ensure that my customers will be able to pick their delivery date and timing. I had an issue with the app initially, as it managed to let my customers bypass to checkout without choosing the delivery date, which was detrimental to the whole business operation. I reached out to the team and they responded in less than 24 hours and helped me fix the issue. Thank you so much for the great app and service! Definitely recommend this!

Three Petals Cake Studio
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appsonrent replied May 22, 2021

Hey Katherine!!! Thank you very much for you valuable feedback!🙌🙌🙏 It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns............

May 13, 2021

Really great delivery schedule app. Easy to use, and very useful. Support staff are extremely helpful as well. 100% recommend.

The Soda Co.
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
Appsonrent replied May 13, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback... 😊 It's nice to help you with your concern.😊 😊 🙌🙌