4.7
Edited September 19, 2022

I am updating my review below: I have used this app for more than a year and it has been a tremendous help for us since we deliver large goods and we need customers to be home to receive them. Our clients can choose a preferred delivery date and time and I can make configurations as I please to allow more or fewer delivery slots depending on our availability of trucks and delivery teams. The support team has been really great too when I asked them for assistance with the calendar positioning. The Look and feel of the calendar itself are minimal and simple, just great for our store. This is the best app I found for delivery slot allocation. Thanks, @appsonrent team.

THE LOOM COLLECTION
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appsonrent replied July 13, 2022

Thank you for writing your feedback! 😊

As of now the date picker works on the cart page only, but will make sure to fulfill your needs in our future updates.🤗

June 9, 2022

The app works very well and their customer service is quick and helpfull. They always respond quickly and handle the issue.

FitFood
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!!! Yes the support is always there to help you😁

May 31, 2022

Wonderful app that makes communicating delivery preferences simple between store and customer. Any questions and confusions were always clarified by a timely and knowledgable support team- thank you Charmy!

Hedonia Toronto
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appsonrent replied June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😊😊😊😊

April 15, 2022

Helpful for our local deliveries. I am happy with this app since we started using it in our store. :)

Fit Eat UK
Time spent using app: 5 months
Appsonrent replied April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 😊

March 25, 2022

This app worked well for me. Charmy helped me out through their support chat and got it all set up and looking just the way I wanted!

Blue Jay Box
Time spent using app: 22 days
Appsonrent replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 😊 The team is always there to help you.

March 22, 2022

The app itself works perfectly fine. Amazing and fast responding support. They solve your problems quickly and they are very friendly. Great job!

Balloon Up
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Appsonrent replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖

March 13, 2022

Value for money if you are looking for a simple delivery date option. Good UI. this app would be even better if they are able to set different dates for different products.

Bulbul
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
March 2, 2022

The customer service is superb. I am using the delivery and pick up option of this app. Works perfectly for my storefront business.

Balloons and paper inc
Time spent using app: 7 months
Appsonrent replied March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

February 28, 2022

Amazing App & support, love it, it great to have this app, it increases trust & helps alot with scheduling delivery

Walls Nation
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appsonrent replied March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

February 24, 2022

So far the customer service from the dev has been outstanding!!! I highly recommend this app and wish the dev the best of success :)

Lime Blue Coffee
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Appsonrent replied February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖 We are so grateful for your kind words....