One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

Elusive Cowgirl Boutique

Customer support was awsome! We had a slight issue and one-click support team had it fixed in less than 24 hours. Great communication. Would highly recommend working with this company. We are excited to see how this app works with increasing sale through faster check-out!

Gadget Worlds

Kyril Helped me with my questions super fast and answered my questions in no time :). very helpful app. nice design and very smooth. thumbs up !

VinylShop.US

great customer service! App works well, thank you for assistance with custom configuration! Results are very positive

Doce Paixao

Esse aplicativo realmente ajuda a aumentar nossas vendas

B R Sporting Goods Inc

Worked great for us! Helped turn visitors into customers!

Arabicworld

Very nice to use.
Highly recommend.

Sond 4

This is a great app that increases conversion rate, is easy to use and is backed up by great support. There is no reason not to install it on a site!

Flyingfit Foods 3

seems to work well - i need this on my site so will continue
.. thanks

Ancientlust

Let me be very clear, YOU WILL NOT find a better PopUp application that has a dedicated, intelligent, and fully capable team like SpurIT has. This is by far the best support I’ve seen yet; out of any Shopify app. I will be using the app over any other app for the remainder of my store. Oh I almost forgot, the PopUp itself is equally as good, with custom coding capabilities, at a truly remarkable cost. Thank You SpurIT!

J B Marshall Coffee

There are many elements I take into consideration when a 5 star rating strikes me. Quality of the app, customization, functionality, and SERVICE. There have been some crucial pieces of my website that needed to exist in order to function as smoothly as it does now. The One-Click Checkout team has fully exceeded my expectations. They were very time conscious with my requests and jumped at the chances to help. I am very thankful to be partnered with them.