One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

dogloverscenter.com

I was a little confused and reached out the tech support. Artyom was so helpful and fixed it for me immediately. Great support, recommend to use this app!

May 24, 2021

Thank you! Our team works 24/7 so feel free to contact us in case of any issues!

Arcana.divine

the app was super easy to install. the app works exactly how i wanted it to No code knowledge needed

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Kitchen Criticals

Awesome customer support! My issue was resolved very quickly thanks to the help of the customer support.

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

Portland Grunge

This app legitimately works. No time to install this app does all the work for you you just click enable!!!

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

LOGIQCAREERS.COM

Easy to install. New user. When I had a question...the reply was quick. I look forward to updating my experience.

May 24, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to assist :)

MainelySweetz Creations

This app has been an easy tool to add to my Shopify store and so far has integrated well with my store design.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

Very easy to install the app, super happy with it! Love it and I am super excited to use it on my site.

April 7, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know you love it :)

LeMondeDeLaMuscu

Parfait c'est pile ce qu'il me fallait . Il permet parfaitement de passer du bouton ajouter au panier au checkout, on peut même choisir ou le bouton doit être changer ( page produit ou page d'accueil ) c'est qui est parfait pour mon mono produit ^^. Cerise sur le gateau il est totallement gratuit (enfin pour cette option en tout cas)

April 7, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

CDCASA - Fitness Equipments Store

They are very nice, help me solve all my problems quickly. The app is useful, makes up for the weakness of my theme. You will thank it.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Songara All Ayurvedic

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our BUY NOW BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)