One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

404WARDROBE

Even after I have removed the app, it still doesn't go away. And it does not allow me to click the cross or continue shopping

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

MDYOCTPS.

huge JS file that can't be removed. Slowing down entire website. Useless.. I don't recommend it to anybody

February 1, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help with this case. Please feel free to reach out to us 24/7 with any difficulties or questions, we are always happy to assist.

Animalovestore

HUGE js file that causes highly increased loading times on page. Uninstallation of the app doesn't remove this large JS file either.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've already removed the app's leftover code and tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kshitijmart

The app says it has a free plan. But the moment you enable the app, you automatically get billed. Extremely poor and unprofessional way to making money.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Herald Lab

They promised me to waive the monthly fee for an issue on the app. Unfortunately they are still charging my account for $15.95/month
I don't trust them anymore.

Petlover World

Doesn't work at all ... Not even one feature, tweaking every settings possible nothing works

Mystedge

I deleted this app a long time ago, but I am still being charged.

Awesomely Squishy Art

The pop-up doesn't show at all. I tried clicking "Add to Cart" to test it, but the pop-up won't show up for some reason. I like the idea behind this app, but it didn't work for me unfortunately.