One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

Ziziflair

We enabled the app on our new store with the free version but unfortunately we have been billed 18.95 this month. Please make the process of enabling the app transparent so that the subscribers do not get a nasty surprise.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app switches plan automatically once paid features are enabled. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Kshitijmart

The app says it has a free plan. But the moment you enable the app, you automatically get billed. Extremely poor and unprofessional way to making money.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Herald Lab

They promised me to waive the monthly fee for an issue on the app. Unfortunately they are still charging my account for $15.95/month
I don't trust them anymore.

Petlover World

Doesn't work at all ... Not even one feature, tweaking every settings possible nothing works

Mystedge

I deleted this app a long time ago, but I am still being charged.

Awesomely Squishy Art

The pop-up doesn't show at all. I tried clicking "Add to Cart" to test it, but the pop-up won't show up for some reason. I like the idea behind this app, but it didn't work for me unfortunately.