Email Pop Ups & Exit Intent

SMS & Email Popup, Exit Popup, Newsletter Pop Up Window & more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Start Capturing Email in No Time

Galileo FX

Location Italy
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Activecampaign integration not working. Not a good app. I just used it for few minutes and that's it.

October 15, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, however, we see that you haven't completed your ActiveCampaing integration setup. We understand your frustration; this integration is the most complicated that we have and could take you a couple of minutes to setup.

We'll be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Turulata

Location Spain
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Todo me sale en inglés y no me permite trabajar con ella en español. No se inglés, ¿Es esto posible?

June 3, 2021

Turulata, thank you for your question. As of right now, we don't offer a Spanish version of the UI. But you can fully replace the popup texts, which your customers see, using any language. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Eugene

UPDATE 9/2/2021:
I see that you are still using our app. I would like to chime in and see if you have any questions or need help? As always, please contact us anytime. We are always happy to help.