4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that boosts customer sign-ups and sales by allowing social media logins. They value its customization options, ability to capture customer emails for marketing, and affordable pricing. The support team is frequently praised for their prompt and helpful responses.

February 17, 2022

I found this app easy to use, however a little complicated on removing the one click logo thingy. I would recommend it, as it automatically adds a bucket load of contacts to your subscription list.

bedbuddies.com.au
6 months using the app
August 25, 2021

Very good app. I like option to add my own API keys. I only need option to translate login modal. When that option is added I will give it 5 stars for sure.

Lunatik
Bosnia & Herzegovina
About 1 year using the app
DevCloud LLC replied August 25, 2021

Hi!

Thanks for your great feedback!
Our app can translate the social login modal. Please send us a message to sales@devcloudsoftware.com so we can help you with it.

Thanks!

May 12, 2018

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Gosport Nz
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
June 27, 2018

Very good app, nice support, so useful

Montezemolo
Italy
About 1 year using the app
May 25, 2020

Great app, easy to setup and with a wide range of social option available... despite the fact that we went on the basic package the level of service received was amazing, we asked for some minor amendments and customization and Juan Manuel did them within minutes... We highly recommend this App

Cartedout
Malta
3 months using the app
October 30, 2019

Hola tengo un problema con la app. No deja iniciar sesión a los clientes. Me pueden ayudar por favor.
Saludos.

Santino
Chile
6 months using the app
DevCloud LLC replied October 30, 2019

Hola! Hemos contestado su mail. Podría decirme si fue solucionado el problema? Muchas Gracias!

January 19, 2018

Just installed the app but it so far so good. I like the look of the app, the ease to install and appreciate the 15 day trial. It is definitely worth trying if you want to make placing an order faster and easier on your store, that's for sure.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada
4 months using the app
September 24, 2017

Very handy app. Does a great job!

Comptoir Prive
France
5 months using the app
Edited September 5, 2017

This is an absolutely essential tool. Noone likes creating accounts anymore- with this app, customers can create accounts with one click. Tried and tested.
BUT- i woudl like an "Anouncement style" bar with login options. The pop-up is too invasive and confronting, and it requires an upgrade. I might consider upgrading if the bar was available.
I also tried to add social icons, and they didnt work.

Mybabyprops
5 months using the app
Edited January 15, 2019

good app it allowed me to make a more professionnel website for my e-commerce buisness. I recommand it

JEWELZONME
France
About 2 months using the app
DevCloud LLC replied July 10, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation! Good work making the site look more professional with one click social login! Your customers will thank you for making their lives easier.