ONE—Upsell, Email, Pop Up, SMS

One-Click Upsell, Cart Upsell, SMS/Email Marketing, Newsletter

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ONE All-in-One App

LOLA JEANNINE

Just started this app yesterday and I'm loving it! It's exactly what we were looking for. And not to mention the customer service has been great! Big thanks to Fola for all the help!

Joy Jewel

Location Japan

Installed for HTML marketing emails. I think the editing features are excellent. The support was very attentive and helpful.
There are many other useful features that I would like to use.

Two Baby Cakes

Yes! I love this app so much. I was looking for an app that had multiple features so that I didn't have to add all kind of different apps and WALA ONE was the perfect ONE. On top of that their customer service is amazing. Steph was able to answer all of my questions, she also helped me set it up! That's one of my fears of setting anything up on my own, I don't know if I'm doing it right but she was able to step in and help me! Super satisfied, I highly recommend this app.

leehouse.co

I am thrilled with this app and the support from Maya. I tried a lot of different pop-up apps and this is the only one that had all the features I was looking for - namely, integration with shopify inbox. I was able to easily create a beautiful email sign-up form and a follow-up email to send to the new subscribers. I had a question and Maya helped me right away, then she offered to review my pop-ups and gave me some incredible feedback. Her professional feedback really improved the overall user experience (and I'm not a beginner at this stuff). I'm excited to tour the rest of the features and feel confident that I will receive excellent service whenever I need it. Highly recommend and big thanks to Maya for her support!

Bike Belles

Location Australia

This app is fabulous! I've created a discount wheel on my landing page to increase subscribers and now doing my email marketing through this app. It's easy to use and has all the options you could want. Please please please keep it free!

Autogen

Location China

This app is great, I use it for subscribers, abandoned customers, and the customers who purchased on my store before. I am very satisfied with its customer service.

Lotusrebirthapparel

Great App and customer service! They help you with everything you need and set ups. Also to improve your website a well. Very patient and willing to give advice as well. I definitely recommend to upcoming clothing brands

AmazoniaDirect

Location France

Thanks to MAYA*****
OK so used app for newletter then ckecked other apps I came BACK!
1rst day i had someone there very clear explanation i set up a nice newletter with loads of options then, came back for promotionnel pop up letters with maya and OMG excellent work in english and french i was with her allday as i worked with my kids..! She had brilliant suggestions and help to i like the way we recommend the developpers to add on stuff!! And guess what Im coming back again i need to promote b'days now! Love the team!!

SNKADX

Amazing app! There are many tools and customization options to help take your Shopify store to the next level. Customer support was great with assisting me with and even offered commendations to use the tool more efficiently. No wonder this app has 5 stars! Tool and support are well worth it.

Laterra’s-Hair-and-Beauty-Collection-LLC

TRISH FROM ONE WAS SO AMAZING AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL. SHE WAS SO NICE AND KIND TO ME. I REALLY APPREICATE HER AND ONE. TRISH WAS VERY EASY TO SPEAK WITH. GIVE HER A RAISE ON HER JOB. SHE'S OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153