Pop Ups, SMS & Email Marketing

Pop Ups, SMS & Email Marketing | Reviews

by ONE

Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter & SMS+Texting

Stick No Bills®, courtesy of The Poster Design Group Ltd

The customer service is amazing!! I have just started using this app and we are just about to make our first pop-up 'live', but so far everything has been going really well!

Divine Treasury

I absolutely love it :) It's intuitive, easy to use, you can get creative and set your campaign the way you like. Plus, the team is AWESOME. They are super fast to respond and so helpful!!

Eliot Grey

I love this app. I used this app to help increase my email list and it is working wonders. Really love the ideas and templets that are offered. I highly recommend this app.

Teekie Designs

Fast Customer Service! Trish knew exactly what I wanted!She was very kind and eager to help me!5 stars

Michelle’s Party Favors

I worked with Trish and she was very helpful!! She really took her time to help me and she also set up everything for me. Thank you Trish for your help! you were very patient and professional. Hope we will get to work together soon.

The Olive + Birch

They have the absolute BEST customer service of ANY app or anyWHERE I've ever been or experienced. Truly the best people I've ever come across!

Marsha's Chic Boutique

So far I am loving this app. The customer service is very efficient and supportive. Rosy was incredibly helpful, patient and professional. I am happy with the outcome.

Xavi Panneton

My live-chat support assistant walked me through the whole set-up process, and was very supportive. Much appreciated.

MXCreationz NZ

Great app and really help boosted my sales! The support is great, shoutout to Steph for being so helpful and amazing! She quickly responded to my questions and assisted me in my issue. Thank you so much! Highly recommend this app!

LINKED JEWEL

Very easy to use and the help desk ( chat ) is especially amazing. very prompt to response, willing to help and make it easy to get what you want to achieve. the only down side I see is that the selection of the designs you can choose are pretty limited. but not too terrible. Happy to use this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85