4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse functionality, and affordability. They value its features such as pop-ups, email and SMS marketing, upsell options, and customization capabilities. Merchants report increased sales and conversions, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's ability to recover abandoned carts, engage customers, and provide analytics is also praised. The customer support team is often commended for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants find the app efficient, time-saving, and offering good value, especially for beginners and small businesses.

January 28, 2022

The support team is really helpful. In addition, the app is relatively easy to use. So far, I'm happy with this app.

Confidence Socks USA®
13 minutes using the app
February 7, 2022

Great and easy app. Customer service agent was super helpful and made the process enjoyable. Thanks Patricia!

Vivere Canada
13 minutes using the app
April 23, 2021

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!

Zeitwert Uhren
Germany
8 minutes using the app
May 2, 2022

Samantha is incredibly helpful, very professional, they helped me with the integration from start to finish, their app works very well.

ISSACOUTURE
Uruguay
7 minutes using the app
Edited June 1, 2022

Customer service tried to help after I was disappointed initially. I didn't download it back though but at least they followed up with me after.

japhethchiara
Singapore
About 3 hours using the app
ONE replied June 1, 2022

Dear Merchant,

So sorry our customer support representative was not able to resolve the issue with the third-party domain provider. We had a more technical member of our team take a look and seems we found what was going wrong while you were copy and pasting the settings.

Do you mind replying to our email or jumping on a quick call with us? DNS records can be a little tricky to setup. We wish it could be done with one-click.

Looking forward to resolve the issue with you in the morning and making sure you didn't waste your time setting up the emails. Have a good evening!

Cheers,
Ann

June 22, 2021

The customer service is outstanding she walked me through everything i had no knowledge of any of this and she just made it so easy thanks jesse

Queens Essentials
About 3 hours using the app
February 10, 2022

I used this app to create pop up ad on my website. The chat support was very helpful - Patricia was knowledgeable and walked me through each step so that I can do it on my own next time

Breakwater Edge
About 1 hour using the app
April 28, 2022

Apenas tengo experiencia con shopify. Descargué esta aplicación y el soporte técnico es muy eficiente.

comercialperezguillen
Spain
39 minutes using the app
February 17, 2021

Thank to alice of One Sales pop ups to have been nice and very helpful ! very nice support and apply, it's amazing.

MOTORECO
France
1 minute using the app
December 17, 2022

You can't even start using the app until you book a call with someone? And you can't uninstall the app... until you book a call with someone. Gross.

Lovely Body Products
9 minutes using the app
ONE replied December 19, 2022

Hi Sarah,

I see you were able to uninstall, nice work! Although a little hard to find in the Shopify Dashboard Install/Uninstall is controlled by Shopify. Apps are not given the ability to block merchants from uninstalling. I think you might have been mistaken when first writing this review.

Apologies you felt stuck in one of our onboarding flows. Many of our merchants ask for 1-on-1 onboarding via demo call to better understand how we can serve their business and help them launch their first campaign within minutes.

Recently, we are testing this onboarding option for only a small number of merchants. Based on your feedback and speaking with our leadership we are removing the onboarding call requirement.

Please do reach out to me directly support@one.store if you like to give us another go.

Cheers,