4.9
December 26, 2023

This app builder is a lifesaver! No bugs, a user friendly interface, and perfect customer support, highly recommended with a 5 star rating! I can't wait for new features in the future

Rave Racoon
1 day using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 28, 2023

Hi Rave Racoon store admin,
Here's Julia from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

January 15, 2024

One word amazing! So easy to set up, even for a novice like me. I had support from Julia - who is a legend and am so thankful. Support is literally in the corner of the screen! This is worth every penny, If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Jane Hooper UK
About 4 hours using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 17, 2024

Hi Jane Hooper UK store admin,

December 6, 2023

These guys are great to work with! Fantastic and quick customer support.

Artisan Citizen
11 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 12, 2023

Hi Artisan Citizen store admin,
Here's Julie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Julie

January 23, 2024

I tried other Mobile Building Apps on Shopify and could never get support to assist. Julia has been FABULOUS and helped me resize images, get answers and her response times were immediate! I am looking forward to setting this app up for my store. So far 5 STARS!!!

Roaming Gypsy Boutique
About 1 hour using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 25, 2024

Hi Roaming Gypsy Boutique store admin,

October 18, 2023

This Application is an absolute Lifesaver! I love it.
First, the customer service is top notch.
2: They were very receptive when it came to suggestions based on geolocation.
3. They reply to your questions or concerns almost immediately
4. They integrated my payment provider to help me use the application
5. They provided custom language translations that weren't part of their list because I asked them to.
6. Responsive, professional, receptive, and absolutely 5-star service for a penny on the dollar compared to what most app developers would charge you.

Don't hesitate and give these guys a go. They are pros

GelPolish USA
Kuwait
20 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied October 20, 2023

Hi GelPolish USA admin,

Here's Ocean from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

January 14, 2024

I would like to say how amazing Julia has been helping me and awnserer any questions I might have had I can't wait to the launch of my new app.

BQB Co.
About 4 hours using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 17, 2024

Hi BQB Co. store admin,

October 25, 2023

Best experience so far, they have been extremely helpful and understand my needs! There is nothing they can’t do! Perfect app if you want to build your own app without coding

Geebo
8 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied November 1, 2023

Hi Geebo store admin,

November 25, 2023

They’re very helpful, and good communication. They help me during the whole process. Always answering my questions Thank you

Anna’s elegant
5 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied November 28, 2023

Hi Anna’s elegant admin,

January 18, 2024

WOW, I'm very impressed. I have been searching for mobile apps and have tried a few others, which were not successful. Too many steps to get started. Today I stumbled upon Onemobile. It is very easy to use, imports all your information over and customer support is outstanding. Julia is very helpful and very quick to respond. I am very happy so far and it did not take me long to get the app set up!!! I highly recommend Onemobile!

Keha Couture
42 minutes using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 22, 2024

Hi Keha Couture store admin,

December 29, 2023

Great app, support always available, kind and they help you what whatever request you have.

Lamape