Reviews (208)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly mobile app building capabilities, suitable for both beginners and experienced developers. They value the drag-and-drop interface, variety of templates, and optimization tools for different devices. The app's robust functionality for integrating features like push notifications and in-app purchases is also praised. Merchants commend the easy app store deployment, real-time preview feature, and responsive customer support. Regular updates and affordable plans make it a popular choice for small businesses.

April 15, 2024

It was a smooth process using one mobile and I been pretty happy and excited! One mobile helped me get the app out on both platforms ios and android and I'm so happy to Improve it from 1.0!thank you one mobile!

rfsalesman.com
9 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 25, 2024

Hi rfsalesman.com store admin,
Here's Emily from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

June 11, 2024

The app is intuitive, has many interesting features. If all goes well, I plan to be with them for along time.

And thank you Rosie to the customer service who guided me and answered all my questions quickly! =)

Active Zen
1 day using the app
OneCommerce.io replied June 18, 2024

Hi Active Zen store admin,
Here's Rosie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Rosie

May 27, 2024

Easy integration and a very good support given by Rosie. Thank you so much for the help.

basic.
Switzerland
8 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 28, 2024

Hi basic. store admin,

Rosie

June 4, 2024

The customer support is really responsive and tries to help you as best as they can. Thank you Ellie!

WOLFF
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
OneCommerce.io replied June 10, 2024

Hi WOLFF store admin,

Here's Ellie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ellie

May 23, 2024

good app, i've used it for 2 of my companies. Works well, takes around 1 week to get the app out

vencae
4 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 25, 2024

Hi vencae store admin,

June 10, 2024

Emily helped me from start to finish and answered all my questions in a timely manner best support ever ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Athens Shop of Elegance
24 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied June 18, 2024

Hi Athens Shop of Elegance store admin,

July 1, 2024

Ellie greatly assisted me in building the Bellaluna application. She is both very professional and humble, which I appreciate.

Bellaluna Cosmetics
India
13 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied July 9, 2024

Hi Bellaluna Cosmetics store admin,

Ellie

June 26, 2024

My experience with OneMobile has been positive. It’s a powerful tool for anyone looking to enter the world of app development. OneMobile provides the tools and support needed to create compelling mobile applications.

BaitNook
Qatar
1 day using the app
OneCommerce.io replied July 1, 2024

Hi BaitNook store admin,

June 2, 2024

Amy Lee was very helpful and she has guided me through the app, very happy!

MonkeyTools
16 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied June 4, 2024

Hi MonkeyTools store admin,

May 14, 2024

The app I really need it. It's easy to customize and easy to install. And the support team is always ready to help. Thanks

PARVOGUE
Denmark
4 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 16, 2024

Hi PARVOGUE store admin,
Here's Miley from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

We will also keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you to make your experience better. Thank you for the loving words you've shared and for being the best part of OneMobile.

Miley