4.2

Merchants appreciate this social media management app for its ability to automate and schedule posts across multiple platforms, leading to increased traffic and sales. It's also praised for its multi-store posting feature, making it ideal for those with more than one store. The customer support is noted for its quick response time. The availability of a free version makes it a preferred choice for small businesses and startups.

Edited June 8, 2023

I had the pleasure of using Onollo app, and I must say that Anastasia's exceptional customer support truly made a difference. From the beginning, Anastasia promptly addressed my queries, guiding me through the app with ease.

Anastasia's knowledge and patience were evident in every interaction. She took the time to explain complex features, ensuring I had a clear understanding. Her dedication to resolving any issues I faced was outstanding, making me feel valued as a customer.

With Anastasia's exceptional support, my Onollo experience was smooth and enjoyable. The app itself offers powerful social media marketing features. However, it was Anastasia's outstanding assistance that truly elevated my experience.

I highly recommend Onollo for social media marketing, thanks to Anastasia's stellar customer support. Her professionalism and dedication are a testament to the quality of service provided by Onollo. If you want reliable support, choose Onollo and benefit from Anastasia's amazing assistance.

LED Solutions
Onollo replied April 12, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for such a nice review. Really appreciate it :)

Edited May 23, 2023

This app is awesome!! I am not a fan of spending my time on social liking, loving and following so Onollo is such a time-saver for me. They're taking care of my social presence while I spend time doing what I love like sourcing products.

5/23/23 - I've been using this app for over 2 years and I'm still a huge fan!

VacationGrabs
April 19, 2021

ease to use and super great app, total FREE great interface and good integration. recommend this app for everyone.

3D Wholesale
Onollo replied April 19, 2021

Thank you, dear customer.

April 7, 2021

help me to share all my posts on social media. really helpful. hope pinterest can be integrated too..

Luxeova Atelier
Indonesia
Onollo replied April 9, 2021

We are currently in an app review for Pinterest, since June, I hope they will approve our app and we'll start offering it to our customers.

June 29, 2021

Simple and easy to install..makes it easy for me to concentrate on other things. Super App! I like that it is also free to use:-)

Darjeeling Tea Chest
India
May 5, 2021

Great app for automated posting. And since they are already planning to expand with their social media platforms so 5 out o5

Emaarkt BV
Netherlands
Onollo replied May 7, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing our effort in making the best marketing app for eCommerce stores.

Edited December 2, 2020

Great customer support, Well done Artin you are just Great !!!!! keep us updated!!! Thank you !!!!!

Sale Store UK
Onollo replied September 4, 2020

Update: Noted! We are currently working on adding Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you, Sergio. Really appreciate it! If you have any questions or ideas of how can we make Onollo better for you, please let me know!

June 1, 2021

What a crazy app, I really love it. I can't believe that It's free. I mean, it's really worth it and helps me to develop my store!

Bodraum
May 7, 2021

love how it has help me in my store with very little to start out with it has been a big help to get me on my feet for a first timer

Jahjah Arts
June 17, 2022

I use this app for posts to Facebook and Instagram and put it on autopilot so that I don't have to worry about it. Saves me hours on thinking of what to post. Can easily change or add posts as necessary. This does lead to sales on my Shopify Store so am happy with it. If there is a problem, I usually get an email and can easily fix it.

Myrtleford Sports and Toys