OptinMonster Email Popup

OptinMonster Email Popup

by Retyp, LLC

Create a stunning lightbox email popup with exit intent & more

Artisan d'Asie

One of the best popup app out there. Very flexible in terms of features. It is a game changer in terms of lead generation.

June 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had a poor experience with this! It looks like the emails from Shopify went to an inbox unrelated to support. I (Thomas, co-founder and president) have followed up with you personally with an attempt to get everything fixed. If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know!

We Made It Bitches

So please take note that the integration automatically signs you up for the $49USD a month plan.

And after many emails with their support about asking to be downgraded, I was told I needed to cancel my account, then start a new account by going to Optinmonster and do the integration from that end, choosing the startup rather than the top plan which is what you will be signed up for you choose this app from Shopify, and then you have rebuild all your live campaigns.

So either know that going in or don't use them at all. There are many other apps that have higher reviews and better support; https://apps.shopify.com/groovejar are who I have jumped ship to.

Not only that Optinmonster keep pestering you for a review. You won't get any service from these guys.

MyExcelOnline

OptinMonster is the No1 tool that I use to increase my email list & webinar attendees, which leads to thousands of dollars for me each month!

With their easy to use templates, analytics and support, it is a must have app for any online business.

March 11, 2019

And we plan to stay the #1 tool to grow your email list and boost sales. Thanks for being a customer!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

We have used this app to collect e-mails and boost sales in exchange for said e-mails! It's been a great process and very simple. Thank you!!

March 11, 2019

I really appreciate the review and vote of confidence for the team - thank you!!!

Clementine Creative

I use this app to create email list popups, notifications, and slide-ins for related products. I find it easy to use and the app was easy to install too.

March 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! :-)

TorchPal

this app is terrible.its so terrible that the bug almost cost me before i launched.im really mad but relived that me and my busniess partner caught it early

March 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had issues getting up and going with OptinMonster! Were you able to reach out to our support team to get assistance? We want you to succeed and are always looking to improve. - Thomas

Softlens Queen

You only have 2 reviews and all of them are good reviews. i thinking you write it by yourself (not a honest review).

So i will give you my honest review : Your apps were not working properly and not integrate with my email provider (klaviyo).

i cannot seeing a subscriber in my email list although they already register/subscribe into the opt-in.

Already three days since I started to contact you with that issue but you still can not fix it.

March 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had issues getting OptinMonster working with your site! We do work with Klaviyo, and in fact we are a listed partner with them. Our team is here to help where we can, so if there is anything we can do, please let us know! - Thomas

ALIVE Boutique - A Little Vegan Boutique

Great solution to get as many emails as possible.

They seem to be pretty innovative and always come up with new ideas.

Their new builder is pretty solid, yet completely new from the older version, so I had to learn everything again pretty much.

Once I did that, I was able to generate a ton of emails, which of course helped a lot. Their full-screen feature on desktops is pretty amazing.

The money is in the list guys. Invest in this first and THEN in everything else later on (FB ads, etc.).

Electricbicycleusa

This is a great app. Makes syncing your Optin Monster account extremely simple. Very customizable pop-ups that sync seamlessly with your e-mail provider. We currently use Mailchimp for our emaul marketing and have used Klaviyo in the past and they both synced perfectly with OptinMonster. Thank you!