Exit Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

Exit Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

by Retyp, LLC

Pop Ups w/ Exit Intent, Email Pop Ups, Coupon Pop Ups & Bars

Ugritone

Otherwise it's a good app but one notorius thing happened:

I added the app from shopify app store, and it does say 49$/month pricing. I approved and even got an e-mail from shopify about optinmonster saying: You‘ve approved a recurring charge for an app with a 30 day free trial. and it also states Charge amount $49.00 every 30 days.

STILL after 30 days without ANY warning or notification the 30 days trial ended and optinmonster stopped working. The account on optinmonster said that I don't have a plan selected and I should choose one.

I had to choose the one we had and update payment info directly from optinmonster site. But there's not 49$/month option. There's only an annual plans where you have to pay the whole year beforehand, and you cannot get a refund even if you choose to quit during that year.

Of course I did not pay around $500 at once so I chose a cheaper plan.

This feels like a scam, and ended up Optinmonster losing revenue, and of course we too since it took a while to get this figured out and we had to stop advertising etc. until it was solved.

January 3, 2020

I apologize for the billing issues that you have had. We are working diligently to get them resolved so that they do not happen again in the future.

Boom Boom Gadgets Deutschland

Bunch of Thieves. They were supposed to charged me $340 for the annual plan, and instead they made 2 charges on the account, 1 for $340 and another one for $588...found out about it 3 months later after auditing my transactions. Can never trust these guys

-Update - No invoice either? Even if there was a billing error why didn't you system generate invoice for that? or the system is intelligent enough to charge $600 without letting anybody know. And your team hasn't responded in more than 48 hours but you advertise priority support

December 14, 2019

**12-17-2019 Update:** I've found your ticket from over the weekend and updated our reply. You've got a screenshot of the refund, and I've given you a lifetime custom account as a way to apologize for how we handled this. It was a genuine processing error, and we could have handled it better. We will next time.

**Update** I went in and found the extra payment and have issued a full refund for it. Again, so sorry this happened. We aren't thieves, unfortunately billing issues occur from time to time but we do our best to get them resolved quickly. I apologize that this slipped through the cracks!

I am so sorry that this happened to you! I assure you it wasn't our intention, and I'm happy to get this extra charge resolved. Did you reach out to our support team to let them know? Please email us and ask for Thomas (I'm the co-founder and president) and I'll make sure to get it taken care of for you!

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Love this little app. Customer support is great too. I think it also has some other great features besides exit intent. Thank you!

Artisan d'Asie

One of the best popup app out there. Very flexible in terms of features. It is a game changer in terms of lead generation.

June 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had a poor experience with this! It looks like the emails from Shopify went to an inbox unrelated to support. I (Thomas, co-founder and president) have followed up with you personally with an attempt to get everything fixed. If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know!

We Made It Bitches

So please take note that the integration automatically signs you up for the $49USD a month plan.

And after many emails with their support about asking to be downgraded, I was told I needed to cancel my account, then start a new account by going to Optinmonster and do the integration from that end, choosing the startup rather than the top plan which is what you will be signed up for you choose this app from Shopify, and then you have rebuild all your live campaigns.

So either know that going in or don't use them at all. There are many other apps that have higher reviews and better support; https://apps.shopify.com/groovejar are who I have jumped ship to.

Not only that Optinmonster keep pestering you for a review. You won't get any service from these guys.

MyExcelOnline

OptinMonster is the No1 tool that I use to increase my email list & webinar attendees, which leads to thousands of dollars for me each month!

With their easy to use templates, analytics and support, it is a must have app for any online business.

March 11, 2019

And we plan to stay the #1 tool to grow your email list and boost sales. Thanks for being a customer!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

We have used this app to collect e-mails and boost sales in exchange for said e-mails! It's been a great process and very simple. Thank you!!

March 11, 2019

I really appreciate the review and vote of confidence for the team - thank you!!!

Clementine Creative

I use this app to create email list popups, notifications, and slide-ins for related products. I find it easy to use and the app was easy to install too.

March 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! :-)

TorchPal

this app is terrible.its so terrible that the bug almost cost me before i launched.im really mad but relived that me and my busniess partner caught it early

March 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had issues getting up and going with OptinMonster! Were you able to reach out to our support team to get assistance? We want you to succeed and are always looking to improve. - Thomas

Softlens Queen

You only have 2 reviews and all of them are good reviews. i thinking you write it by yourself (not a honest review).

So i will give you my honest review : Your apps were not working properly and not integrate with my email provider (klaviyo).

i cannot seeing a subscriber in my email list although they already register/subscribe into the opt-in.

Already three days since I started to contact you with that issue but you still can not fix it.

March 11, 2019

I'm so sorry you had issues getting OptinMonster working with your site! We do work with Klaviyo, and in fact we are a listed partner with them. Our team is here to help where we can, so if there is anything we can do, please let us know! - Thomas

Previous 1