Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Farleyandfriends

I used one of the other similar apps that ran on a commission model and it worked, but I customized the wording and that was never actually incorporated into my website. I thought that app's default working wasn't very clear and I was frustrated that it wouldn't update to my wording so I uninstalled it.
Then I found this app which is free, has better design customization, and actually uses the wording I set in the admin! Since it's free I wasn't expecting a dashboard but it has one of those and it's clear to see how these are working.

Emiress

Im very happy with the app! Easy to install, beautiful look. Surely will do its job! :)

Topkidsfashion

Great app, works great and it's totally free! The app fits well in my store and you can give it your own look and feel.

Baby Pima Brasil

Fast to install and easy to edit the style. Shows a nice range of products and takes the customer directly to shopping cart. Very nice app! I just feel it is taking a bit too long for the intelligent recommendations to work properly.

Itsgo Brands

Perfect! It does what it says and I really like the overall feel that it gives my site.
Highly useful for upsells and recommendations. If you are looking to escape the 9 to 5, starting out and must keep startup costs at a minimum, this app met my needs and I'm sure it will yours as well.

Free Brand

Great job with the app! I installed because I appreciate that its totally free and that it still has some customization to it. Looks great on the site, thank you!

Sm Eshop Corner

This App is awesome! It helps my online store increase awareness and conversion. Highly recommendable!

Ice Bear Sport

Very useful application. Works great, and do it's job very well. The support is very helpful and flexible. The communication is easy with them as well. I recommend this app for every Shopify store owner.:)

Msno

Whow! One of the best apps for product recommendations i have tried ... and its FREE. Thank you :) View it on mye site https://www.msno.no

Poison Pear

So easy to use, it literally took only 5 mins, and it looks great! Ability to match your button colours and fonts makes it look seamless
And it's FREE!