4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and product recommendation features, which have led to increased sales. They value its customization options, professional design, and additional features like email capture pop-ups and automatic product addition at checkout. The app is praised for its compatibility with both PC and mobile platforms. Merchants also commend the customer support and find the app's recommendations for other Shopify apps beneficial.

June 15, 2021

Basically a good app with a very simple interface that is easy to set up. Unfortunately, I notice long loading times in my store and the recommendations load only seconds after the page is already loaded. This is just way too slow and makes the whole page/store look very sluggish.
I had good experiences with the support, but they have no solution to the slow loading times.
I hope that it will be optimized because free apps that are so simple and good have almost none.

shopany
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app
June 3, 2020

Just installed this app, will make an update review after a few months of using the app. Thank you!

Shop @ Santebyti
Philippines
11 months using the app
April 25, 2018

For a free app it is decent but the algorithm determining the recommendations doesn’t seem to be particularly good. Often see random unrelated products being recommended.

Robautic
8 months using the app
Edited August 13, 2019

I appreciate the app and look forward to learning to edit my code to make it work better for me. I prefer to look at app's that don't require me to adjust my sites code, It's better when the app does that through giving me choices

kclight
7 months using the app
November 26, 2019

Shows out of stock products. Also you don:t have control on the content the app shows in the recommendation section.

AMall.ca Online Shopping Mall
2 months using the app
Edited March 2, 2023

Hi, this app did not work out for me so I ended up installing. Can you let me know if any code is leftover that I need to manually remove?

Horror Pain Gore Death Productions Shop
8 days using the app
Innonic replied February 16, 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind review. :))) Sure we can help!
Please kindly open our app's admin >> Recommendation widgets >> Cart Page "Edit" button >> Heading >> Change the "Recommended for you" text then press "Save"

I hope it helps. :)))
Many thanks,

Matt from AC Support

December 11, 2017

I'm giving 3stars because its FREE. Overall its fine and user-friendly it but it could have been 5 if not because
1. You cannot select the products to recommend
2. Product recommendation by category level option is a mess as they are not related to a certain product added on cart and only 1 suggestion appears
3. Intelligent Product recommendations needs to be improve as it becomes a mess; once a customer adds a product from the recommendations, the suggested products turns to a mess and suggests only 1 and not 5 products anymore

Gift Shop Trends
Philippines
About 1 hour using the app
September 1, 2019

easy to install and it is working fine as expected. Today is day 1 and items are appearing based on purchase history.I hope this is going to work as expected in future too

MOF Wear
India
22 minutes using the app
November 10, 2019

LUSOGI
Peru
22 minutes using the app
June 3, 2019

The app is useless for fashion store. Customers cannot choose size or color. The option they have is "Add to cart". When they got on the cart they will realize that the size or the color is not what they want. So useless for us.

ELZAVY Women Clothing and Classic Women Apparel