AutoCommerce

AutoCommerce

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like product recommendations with 1 click.

LesCreatifsParisiens

I really like the result, the product recommendations is very clean and professionnal looking. BUT the add to cart button isn't working anymore with it! And I tested it twice! So bad, but I had to remove it. My theme is Debut.

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

This app absolutely great all works fine super helpful to my store hope make some sales most importantly it's completely free no hidden fees no trail blah blah no limited impression etc hope it stay as it's cuz like me ppl who just start struggling to make sale with tight budget let alone afford to pay extra app fee along with shopify plan .. it's hard thanks to developer to give this app free ... (update) I didn't check cart button be4 I leave review its not working add to cart button if developer not sorting that out I will delete n warn other shopify owners to avoid this app...

Churchoflambo

WOW, using this app made my ADD TO CART button stop working, it would add items to the cart but not show in the header or give any signal the button had been clicked

don't even want to think about the loss of profit from installing this app the last few days

super bad, don't use it

Aryoz

Messed up the backend. Totally a disaster

Wallmart Win

After install them dont open in our Shopify back-office. Appear the error: "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

After contacted the support - no any responding...

Amstaffcity

-15 stars.. error on the app..