Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Fit & Trends

It first worked fine, but then after changing the theme to a brookling one, the app only shows the header but not the products. I still want to use the app, and it would be great if the dev team can contact me.

moustique-elim Solutions

The app made my site inaccessible. I do not recommend it.
Plus the loading times to change the settings are incredibly long.
App to avoid.

TruePick

When it works it is good really BUT trust me a huge waste of time. At random moment the app will start to load on product page and cart... And that would be it, from apps it will need eternity to load and only multiple page refresh may help for recommendations to load.
Avoid until they fix this
They told me that the problem is fixed. No, it is not, still won't load for the first time, and in the majority of cases app itself, won't load every time to change settings.

Equestrian shop

Ne pas telecharger cette application

Boutton ajouté au panier cassé

Funky Laser

Terrible, this app caused so many bugs in our store it stopped loading pages for our customers! We have lost a lot of business over this.

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

This app absolutely great all works fine super helpful to my store hope make some sales most importantly it's completely free no hidden fees no trail blah blah no limited impression etc hope it stay as it's cuz like me ppl who just start struggling to make sale with tight budget let alone afford to pay extra app fee along with shopify plan .. it's hard thanks to developer to give this app free ... (update) I didn't check cart button be4 I leave review its not working add to cart button if developer not sorting that out I will delete n warn other shopify owners to avoid this app...

Churchoflambo

WOW, using this app made my ADD TO CART button stop working, it would add items to the cart but not show in the header or give any signal the button had been clicked

don't even want to think about the loss of profit from installing this app the last few days

super bad, don't use it

Aryoz

Messed up the backend. Totally a disaster

Wallmart Win

After install them dont open in our Shopify back-office. Appear the error: "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

After contacted the support - no any responding...

Amstaffcity

-15 stars.. error on the app..