4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and product recommendation features, which have led to increased sales. They value its customization options, professional design, and additional features like email capture pop-ups and automatic product addition at checkout. The app is praised for its compatibility with both PC and mobile platforms. Merchants also commend the customer support and find the app's recommendations for other Shopify apps beneficial.

May 6, 2021

Has been stuck on "We are syncing your data. Please wait, this could take 5 to 60 minutes." for days. Submitted numerous support requests and have all been ignored.

American Coffee Club
3 days using the app
February 22, 2018

Messed up the backend. Totally a disaster

Aryoz
Türkiye
2 days using the app
July 6, 2018

WOW, using this app made my ADD TO CART button stop working, it would add items to the cart but not show in the header or give any signal the button had been clicked

don't even want to think about the loss of profit from installing this app the last few days

super bad, don't use it

Churchoflambo
About 17 hours using the app
July 22, 2019

- Unbelievably slow. For such a simple add on I was amazed at how much it slowed down my website
- Limited customization. I needed to change the font and there was no way to import new fonts or use fonts outside of the ten default ones.
-No costumer support. Aside from their FAQ there is nowhere to get your questions answered. They have a help email, but its a dead email, whenever I tried to email them I got an immediate email back from Microsoft (I use outlook) saying that the email couldn't be found or doesn't exist.

Honeycomb Health Merchandise
About 4 hours using the app
June 4, 2019

The app made my site inaccessible. I do not recommend it.
Plus the loading times to change the settings are incredibly long.
App to avoid.

moustique-elim Solutions
France
About 3 hours using the app
February 7, 2019

Ne pas telecharger cette application

Boutton ajouté au panier cassé

Equestrian shop