Reviews (949)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

April 6, 2024

The help desk respond very quickly and have plenty of contact options and convenient times. They resolved my issue quickly and easily with also showing me other options so can navigate independently.
The app is great for what I need and is versatile so I have more flexibility with how I sell different products.

Mon Gateau Mansfield
May 3, 2024

Jenifer was great to help us set up the app and understand the functionality.

Rize Up Bakery LLC
Logbase replied May 23, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

May 29, 2024

Nice app does what it says it do, also great customer support, thank you Nandini for the call and explaination

Pasticceria Bombè
Italy
2 days using the app
February 13, 2024

Dhina was absolutely amazing and patient with me. Purely based on his service and patience, I'll definitely give Pickeasy a go.

Italian Deli Online
South Africa
13 days using the app
November 15, 2023

This app helps to set up and track deliveries for our local produce. The advanced setting allow for specific details to be tailored. Febin was able to help set this up quickly and efficiently! It was quick to set up a meeting and program this app the way we needed.

Greens Gals
1 day using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

July 1, 2021

I use this app to ensure customers schedule a pick up date and time. They must select a slot before being able to pay for the order. I haven't used it long enough yet to say for certain yet how good (or not good) it is, but so far I would give it a 4 star. I don't find it to be the greatest in being user friendly, but it's pretty good. Also, I have encountered a few hiccups already, but the support team has been great - I would give them a 5 star.

Nyama
Almost 2 years using the app
January 31, 2022

I just started using the app. Kumar helped me to set it up for my store. I have a particular need which is offering Delivery and Pick up ONLY for certain products. Even though this case is no that easy, Kumar helped me with a turnaround, that solves the solution (but not the ideal solution, which will be being able to deactivate the slot selector for SERVICES, which don't need any delivery. This tag exists already in Shopify)

terrāneo
Spain
About 1 year using the app
December 22, 2021

The service is amazing. The chat support is really helpful and always directly available. I never had a problem that couldn't be solved.

Schouten Blumen und Pflanzen
Germany
11 months using the app
January 14, 2022

This app works well for my store. Firstly I must say the service from all the support team has been great. In particular, Siva helped me today with a number of issues - we have been on and off Zoom calls and chats and he has been really great at understanding what I needed.
On the app more widely - it's been great to get the various options onto my website for customers to choose - lots of different time slots, different options for Local Delivery and Pickup, the ability to override for certain product sets etc.
I would like to see more available behind the scenes - the ability to tailor the emails that are sent to customers, the ability to tie into the Shopify Local Delivery route planning (it does tie into a different app EasyRoutes but that is fairly expensive).
Overall - 4 stars for the app itself but I'd give the support team 10 stars if I could!

Guilt Free Groceries
7 months using the app
March 17, 2021

Very useful app for pickup and delivery times. Only thing to improve is the ability to customise the amount of time per time slot. Support team are friendly and super helpful.

George Crown Takeaways