4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate delivery estimates, customizable features, and easy integration with Shopify. It's praised for reducing customer inquiries, decreasing cart abandonment, and boosting conversions. The support team is responsive and assists in optimizing the app for different stores. Additional features include a countdown timer, a clean display on product pages, and a date range option. It's a cost-effective tool that doesn't affect store loading speed, enhancing customer satisfaction.

April 18, 2024

Tested 15 different Estimated Delivery Apps. This is the only one which allow us to easily exclude or include collections and products. When you work with thousands of products and almost a hundred collections this became very important.

We had one small issue with the display (our theme) - it was immediately sorted via online chat.

It is actually funny considering that we almost did not consider testing this app because of its low monthly cost. What a great value app this turned out to be. Almost a "must have" app.

Armchair Bookz
South Africa
23 days using the app
April 14, 2024

Great simple app that lets your customers know when they should receive their product. There is also a nice countdown timer to create a bit more urgency. Great support as well with any technical issues.

Tone Hoop
About 1 month using the app
May 14, 2024

This is the best app ever. Without it, my life would be a lot harder. Customers are able to show the ship day or receiving day. This option on my website simplifies everything not only for me but also for the customer. Before we found this app, we spent a lot of time back and forth with the customers coordinating the shipped or receiving day. My only regret was not finding this app before. I highly recommend this app

Mosofrio
France
6 days using the app
January 22, 2024

As a Shopify store owner, I'm always on the lookout for tools that can streamline my operations and enhance my customers' shopping experience. Discovering the "Plex: Delivery Estimation Date" app has been a game-changer for my business. This app is not just a tool; it's a comprehensive solution for managing delivery expectations.

What I Love About the App:

Precision in Delivery Estimates: The accuracy of the delivery date estimations is remarkable. It has noticeably reduced customer queries about shipping times, fostering a sense of trust and transparency.
Effortless Customization: The app's flexibility in customization allows me to align it perfectly with my store's theme. Adjusting colors, fonts, and sizes is straightforward and enhances the aesthetic appeal of my site.
Simple and Intuitive: Setting up the app was a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly interface. It required no technical expertise, which was a significant relief.
Product-Specific Settings: I particularly appreciate the ability to set different delivery dates for individual products, which is crucial for stores with a diverse inventory.
Impact on Sales: Since integrating this app, I've observed a decrease in cart abandonment and an increase in conversions. It’s clear that customers appreciate knowing when they can expect their orders.
Exceptional Customer Support: The support team deserves a special mention. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely dedicated to helping merchants. Their assistance has been invaluable in optimizing the app for my store.
Seamless Performance: The app runs smoothly without affecting my store's loading speed, ensuring a pleasant shopping experience for my customers.
Conclusion:

"Plex: Delivery Estimation Date" is more than just an app; it's a vital component of my store that has significantly improved the way I manage deliveries and communicate with customers. The team behind this app has done an incredible job in terms of functionality, ease of use, and customer support. I highly recommend it to any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their delivery management system. A solid 5-star rating is well-deserved!

PPJoe Pop Protectors
Over 2 years using the app
March 12, 2024

Pleximus support was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to fix my issue, which ended up not even being related to their app. Thanks for the exceptional service!

The Design Station
3 months using the app
May 20, 2024

I love this app, I highly recommend this. Great service

Viva Vista Store
Chile
3 months using the app
February 25, 2024

awesome app. Everything you need, love it

Customoi
About 1 year using the app
March 9, 2024

Very helpful staff. I received assistance from Razon and he was exceptional.

AnimeRSA
South Africa
About 1 year using the app
April 28, 2024

If you opt for their free plan, they offer customer service and assistance with setup. Thank you.

My Store
2 days using the app
March 25, 2024

Great app, does exactly what it says

Caffeine cruiser