March 11, 2022

OFG is very good and Dean is great. He is very helpful and is always willing to meet on a short notice if anything comes up.

Gamer Advantage HQ
Cork Labs replied March 11, 2022

We have enjoyed working with your team. Looking forward to our continued collaborations.

March 23, 2022

We recently used this software to work around Shopify's constraints with orders containing products from several locations (dropshippers) and the inventory synchronising concerns that come with it. Order Fulfilment Guru entirely eliminates these issues and has proven to be the sole solution for our company because it produces its own virtual locations in addition to the limited Shopify locations. As a consequence, orders (even bundle orders) are processed quickly and efficiently, and you can send a sleek, professional email/portal to your fulfilment provider with exact shipping feedback to your customers. The app support (located in New York) has been the best of any app developer we've worked with. This is a game changer that has cut the number of hours spent manipulating spreadsheets in half.

Onlinetoner
Cork Labs replied March 23, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you need anything else!

September 19, 2022

Kevin and the team has been so responsive and helpful in assisting me to set up the app. Had so many questions back and forth and they were just patient. Highly recommended.

Zanteia
Hong Kong SAR
Cork Labs replied September 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are always happy to help.

June 22, 2022

This app has been great. It has been easy to use and it was exactly what I was looking for. The customer service has also been amazing. If I run into any issues, they respond quickly and it is solved quickly too. I highly recommend it.

BuyVeteranOwnedUSA
October 22, 2020

We have just started using the app and got great support som Claire when having some questions. Everything works as expected.

HundStil.com
Sweden
Cork Labs replied October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

September 25, 2021

I spoke with Claire to help me with inputting tracking details for our orders. She was very prompt in responding to my request - even on the weekend and was helpful in providing a guide to assist as well as the instruction within the email. Great service!

Sylth Virago
Cork Labs replied September 28, 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to help you as always.

October 13, 2020

Amazing support! I asked for some adjustments and the response was quick and exactly what we needed.

Spier Shop
South Africa
Cork Labs replied October 27, 2020

November 10, 2022

Using this to distribute orders from central shop to several fulfillment shops. Versatile and reliable, and when there's an issue, customer service responds quickly. Pricy, but worth the money.

Wildbiene + Partner
Switzerland
Cork Labs replied November 10, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review. We are always happy to help.

January 27, 2023

This app is a life saver! Easy to use, reasonably priced, and outstanding support. I wish everything were this simple.

Morrison Outdoors
12 months using the app
Cork Labs replied January 27, 2023

Thanks for the lovely review. We are always happy to help!

November 21, 2022

Provides really nice flexibility for inventory location prioritization, definitely a big help for us.

Boisson
12 months using the app
Cork Labs replied November 21, 2022

Thanks for the lovely review. We are happy and excited to help.