Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

Order Limits ‑ MinMaxify

by Intillium Inc.

Minimum and maximum limits on your cart, products and groups

Flyingpigcanada

So I installed the app and then uninstalled it on the 4th day and tried to reinstall on the 5th day since I first installed it but it said the 14 day trial expired and if I wanted to continue, I would have to agree to pay. This makes me think this app is not trust worthy at all. I wanted to give it for the second chance but then it just lied to me. Bad business decision to lie to your potential customers.

Mountains Love

This app doesn't work, customers can easily bypass it

B2b Supplies

I don't like posting bad reviews, but on this occasion I have to.

After working OK for a couple of months, something must have updated because the app actually stopped people being able to checkout on our website. It literally stopped them clicking the "checkout" button.

After a couple of days with no orders we became suspicious and got Shopify to investigate and they confirmed this app was causing it.

Immediately uninstalled and the website is now function properly again.

BEWARE!

Easylifemeals

Do not recommend this app to any store owner. Does not deliver what is promised, overly complicated for something that doesn't work. This app has resulted in lots of lost revenue. DO NOT PURCHASE.

Gym Meals Direct

Horrible App. I have lost thousands of dollars through my store as this app has not done what was promised. I had set minimum order limits of 10 items however this was easily bypassed by customers through the shopping cart. Would not recommend this app to anyone.

Helpwolves

Annoyed by this app. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Allowed customers to order more than 1 of an item and also allowed more than 5 of another item. Complete waste. Glad I'm still on the trial so, I'm uninstalling this.

123dealss

THIS APP IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!! WASTED A LOT OF TIME IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!

Pretty In Plus Clothing

Testing it during the free phase I found that the interface was awkward to target a single item and it did not prevent me from adding more than my limit to the basket.

It was not intuitive to use, so I removed it from my apps.

Toktokbox Com

I have used the app only during the free trial, but it's been charged on monthly invoice. I paid for the app full month and used for couple days.

Onpointtees

need help this app isnt working with my theme im using the Supply theme, its allowing customers to check out at will.

Previous 1