Reviews (1,309)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless generation, sending, and customization of various documents like invoices and receipts. It's praised for its multi-currency and split payment support, flexible templates, and minimal coding requirement. Many appreciate the reliable performance and the support team's quick, knowledgeable help with complex issues, including template customization.

March 22, 2024

This app has been perfect for our business and the customer service is great! They are quick to get back to us and have been able to make all the changes we have requested.

Miss Cayce's
9 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 28, 2024

February 21, 2024

Excellent Customer service and help getting setup. Just starting but so far they've been great. Have used their templates for years though.

The Incredible Seed Company Ltd
Over 6 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 23, 2024

Amazing to hear you have been with us for years! Thank you for the lovely review 🤩
Have a great weekend.

May 13, 2024

This app has been very useful to us. Customer service is very helpful.

9th Street Clothing Co
11 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 15, 2024

Great to hear! Thank you for the five-star review 😀

May 28, 2024

You guys are Really Nice and Supportive

Lauro, helped us in customizing the template and make it perfect as needed

we recommend Order Printer Pro

Music to our ears. Thank you 🌟
Have a great weekend.
All the best,

June 4, 2024

Absolutely amazing support. Helped me build email invoice to my specs without additional cost. Perfect. Thanks so much!

Yatta Golf
12 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 6, 2024

Great to hear! Thank you for the five-star review 😀

April 9, 2024

Great customer service! There was a problem with the translations of our code and Ramon helped me so well and quickly!

Ribcap - Global
Belgium
4 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied April 11, 2024

Thank you so much for the review and nice words about Ramon 😀

June 6, 2024

Very good and flexible product with an also very helpful customer service.

Harder & Steenbeck
Germany
8 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 10, 2024

May 17, 2024

I needed to customize my Invoices so it's easier for my Customer's to read. When I had a hard time customizing the templates I reached out for help and support. I spoke to Salome the first day and Valeria the second day. Both were more than willing to help and was very patient in all the changes I needed. Great Customer Service!

Emerald Island Garden Center
9 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 20, 2024

It's great to hear Salome and Valeria were able to help you out 😀 Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

May 21, 2024

I've just had an outstanding problemsolving-session with Ramon!
He really went outside the box and helped me with the issue i had. Great example of thinking in solutions instead of problems.
I highly reccomend!

La Miséto Wholesale
Netherlands
3 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 27, 2024

It's excellent to hear Ramon was able to help you out 😀 Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

June 10, 2024

I strongly recommend this app. The app is straight forward and watching the how to video in the beginning made using the app a breeze.

The support team is what truly makes this a 10 star review (that is if I could). They are a dream to work with!! Jose and Lauro have helped me on different days and both were friendly, easy to work with and solved my request in a matter of minutes.

Little Prince Customs
6 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 12, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and lovely words about our support team 🤩 Really happy to hear you found the video helpful.
Have a great day!