Order Status Tracker

Order Status Tracker

by HulkApps.com

Order Lookup & Package Status Tracking: Track Orders Live

AMSUM

I have been using this app for quite some time. There had been issues while using it as we got to know from our customers. But recent updates seesm to have corrected the issues. The app is good to use. Recommended.

September 22, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We really appreciate the recommendation, and we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case you have any issues with our app!

campfiredeals

I have hundreds of customers complaining and telling me what a useless tracking system i have...This app cost my $24.99 a month and is useless.I will be removing this from my store unless i can get some support..VERY DISAPPOINTED.....

WowZap

App not tracking orders. Worst App and Cumbersome to use.
I will not recommend it to anyone. The recent update has made the app even more pathetic. It's not even tracking orders on my website and I have faced a lot of customers complaints.
Customer Support is also pathetic

QLbright

I think this is a great App. It integrated with my theme, it is easy to setup, and they helped me customize it quickly. It used to be totally free, but now I do not like that the free version is very limited, and I consider the paid plans to be too expensive. So in the future not sure if I will keep it.

May 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Outback Retro

I tried to use this app for customers to track the status of orders placed sadly it does not work as intended!

Couriers we use Auspost, Fastway Couriers, Hunter Express, Allied Express, Toll Group.

PRO'S - Some Australian couriers are working (Auspost)

CON'S - Hunter express does not work

XTRAVSHOP

it fit perfectly and bland properly in my store!
easy to install and set up.. just dont forget to copy the shipping link and show it in your store page ;)
Good job!

May 4, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was met in your interaction with our business!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Thank you once again!

Small Batch Sanitizers

The order status tracker is so easy for customers to use. I have had some questions fore the developer and they have responded to each request quickly. And they are adding a feature already that I requested. Can't beat this for the $$.

April 28, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Order Status Tracker app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Instafreshener

Super easy to use and has cut down on our customer service emails requesting where orders are. Thank you!

April 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you find Order Status Tracker App easy to use! We love the fact that customers can track their orders online, and are glad your Customer Support emails have reduced :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

ImpactBright

The support here is fantastic. They responded fast and resolved my issue relatively quickly. Helpful app :)

April 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our experts are always standing by to help; Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Emergency Lights

Our customers love the Real-Time Order Tracking. Easy to install and customize the look of it, highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9