Order Status Tracker

Provide your customers with real-time order insights.

Free plan available

The Shopify Order Status Tracker App by HulkApps

Sugar Boutique

The support team is highly responsive. They work quickly and they helped me to understand the app better

November 8, 2022

We're glad your experience with our team went smoothly! If you need us again, you know where to find us.

Sparkmasseur

Support is quite good, just a bit confused about shipping carriers, hopefully the tracking numbers will work when customers order the product!

November 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for noticing our amazing support team members, as they truly try to meet our merchants's expectations each time.

The tracking numbers will work for sure once your merchant makes a purchase. Your merchant will be able to track their product until it reaches their very address.

Cheers! :)

Diamondrensu

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I'm using this App for quite a long time, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get ,but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. Client will be for sure, more than happy of getting this tool, easy to handle for client and less work at support dept. for merchants. I am now using almost all apps from Hulk team!

November 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for recognizing our app as a useful addition to your Shopify store. We are truly grateful for your feedback!
Thank you for choosing HulkApps as a provider of the valuable extensions to your Shopify store. We see you and we truly appreciate you!
Kindest regards from the team :)

BETTER ITEMS®

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome! I contacted their support team and they helped me in a very good way! They explained everything to me! :)

September 12, 2022

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience.

Meltzer Sports

Does not operate as it should. "An error has occurred. The requested order could not be tracked. Please try again later or contact us if you need assistance."

September 2, 2022

Hi there!
We are sorry for the trouble you had with our app.
Our manager has contacted you in hopes of amending the issue.
Thank you.

AJIgnisia

The customer service was able to help me with launching the app. I can't wait to provide my customers with its feature. Thanks a bunch!

July 9, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis.
If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Prop Money Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 years

I needed a change made to the app and am very pleased with the support that I have received. The app works properly and support is great. Highly recommended. Thank you!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

iFrenchy

Mr. AMIT PANCHAL and the support team is very prompt response and handling my situation very professional and understanding.

January 8, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

AMSUM

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for quite some time. There had been issues while using it as we got to know from our customers. But recent updates seesm to have corrected the issues. The app is good to use. Recommended.

September 22, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We really appreciate the recommendation, and we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case you have any issues with our app!

campfiredeals

I have hundreds of customers complaining and telling me what a useless tracking system i have...This app cost my $24.99 a month and is useless.I will be removing this from my store unless i can get some support..VERY DISAPPOINTED.....

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10