Order Status Tracker

Order Status Tracker

by HulkApps.com

Live Order Insights & Package Status Lookup

NEURACELL

Great app! The Hulk App team is incredibly helpful and eager to customise according to your needs, and it's FREE. 5/5!

December 3, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

JMAGS.CO

Perfect! I love it. God bless the developers. I will recommend the app the other people. Thank you so much!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Ballasts

It does exactly what we needed and hoped for. Definitely a bonus that we were able to customize it so that it was on brand.

Can Lights

Our products take weeks to get to the customer dependent on where they are, so we get hammered with order tracking requests. This was able to empower our customers to have the tracking info they need without reaching out to us.

unlimitedlights.com

This is a great app! We were able to customize the layout and give our customers a tool to track their order so that they do not have to reach out.

Carnivore Club

We were looking for a way to slow down all of the tickets we get each month asking where an order is... Mission Accomplished! Thanks guys, you rock!

Libra Bazaar Online Store

Really helpfull app i recommend you all, Plus it is free.Really helpfull app i recommend you all, Plus it is free.

November 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to help me to improve rendering my service to my customer. I really like how it works on for my business. It would be nice if it hides china characters in shipping

November 11, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. We're moe than happy to assist you in acheiving the page that you desire. Can you please reach out to our Customer Support team on support@hulkcode.com?

Thank you for your kind words about our app :-)

Ritzy Deck

Well I was expecting something like the exact location of Order from Origin to Destination but it only shows that the order is full filled or not. If it's full filled than it will show it as a Shipped. And it works with Order ID not tracking ID given by Chinese Supplier.
But overall the app works perfectly for what it meant to be.

November 8, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to HulkApps! We're glad you found our app to be suitable for your business needs. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions or customization requests for Order Status Tracker, or for any of our other apps!

Candor Services

Brilliant app, had a few set-up issues which Hulk team sorted asap and its a very useful feature for our customers. We also use Hulk Apps volume discount, another amazing app!!!

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our apps and the help we could provide to you. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! :-)

Previous 1 3