Order Status Tracker

Order Status Tracker

by HulkApps.com

Order Lookup & Package Status Tracking: Track Orders Live

The Baby Campus

Does not work anymore. Disappointing that it went pay to use without notice.
Need to find something else now.

Autonomic Living

This app hasn’t been used a lot on the store, so I give it 3 stars because the search function works and it is easy to customise the basic layout. It just sucks a bit that you can’t customise the fonts easily (you need to contact the support team for that). Luckily, they are fairly quick. The sooner you respond, the sooner your request will be fulfilled. Love the app though.

March 30, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. No worries though! I'll flag this as a feature request to our Product Team. When our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

SWESENSE

The app is totally down and does not work at all. Right now. You can not login to app admin. You can't track any orders or anything. Worthless.

Autoless

This new update is terrible. It was FREE before, now its just like any other app in the store where youre limited to a certain amount of orders tracked. The update also messed with the whole look and no longer works at all. No orders can be tracked as of right now. This update caused nothing but problems. They need to revert it and make it free again. Why try to fix something that was never broken?

Ford Emporium

Absolutely absurd, I have been facing chargebacks because this shithole app stopped working out of nowhere, without my knowledge, and people couldn't look up their order. Updated the app, and now you want me to pay? fuck off.

Wizard Patch™

app dev changed the pricing structure, and after updating app it failed to work, and looked terrible.....unconscionable action on dev part, no response from app dev but we cant wait to act, the app was dead on our site and their update also changed the look and feel of the display so did not look part of our website anymore, check your order status pages people!!

Noble Woman Boutique

I love this app!! I didn't have to mess with my code in order for it be integrated so I'm happy!!!!

March 9, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're happy for you!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Order Status Tracker, or any of our other apps!

MrBARTENDER

Very interesting way to track orders..and FREE! I like that it is integrated to my store properly and looks part of my store as well. It simply redirect to 17track website and they do all the job for us. I like it!

March 9, 2020

The app looks great on your store! thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Order Status Tracker app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can. Have a beautiful day:-)

NOVUS Mall

I'm very new using Apps, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get ,but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. Client will be for sure, more than happy of getting this tool, easy to handle for client and less work at support dept. for merchants. Thanks a lot for giving us such a formidable tool to use for free and helping us to grow our business with confidence for both parties. Excellent App!

March 5, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

P.S. Keep in touch as we have tonnes of things to offer our customers!

Couplie

Truly free and truly helpful! Does everything you need it to do as a tracker. I've used this app for quite some time and I like it.

March 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're enjoying using our Order Status Tracker app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8