Ordersify: PDF Order Printer

Ordersify: PDF Order Printer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 19, 2023

I have been using Ordersify for quite some time now, It's easy to edit the templates and we have had great success utilizing the help feature to chat with the team behind ordersify to address any app crossover issues that have come up. occasionally we have had some items not want to show up on our invoices/pick sheets and it was causing errors with fulfullment. I reached out to ordersify and they were able to not only fix it, but fix it FAST. I was impressed at the ability to get this done in an efficient, helpful, and correct way. It really lifted a huge burden off my shoulders and eliminated the risk of continued errors fulfilling orders. Thank you Ordersify team!

Jill's Homestead
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Ordersify replied January 19, 2023

Thank you for spending your time for such wonderful feedback. It really made our day!

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us striving for the better.

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel. Our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue there is in your journey.

December 2, 2022

very useful app. Worked absolutely fine. The best thing, team in very supportive. Resolved my query in minutes. Thankyou

Kemei Pakistan
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 3, 2022

Best Order Printer on Shopify! ( i tried almost every Order printer here) The Support is amazing. They do all the changes for you exactly as you want them and even more. Super fast communication! I also work with their Back in Stock Alert App!

Hanora Fashion
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
Ordersify replied November 6, 2022

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

I'm very glad that you like our app and also that you were satisfied with our live support.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions or perhaps need advice regarding your active campaign.

I wish you all the best for your business! <3

Kind regards,

October 13, 2022

We had an issue with downloading and printing our orders so contacted the Ordersify help desk via the online chat and our problem was swiftly responded to with comprehensive instructions to follow and the situation was rectified very quickly and professionally by the efficient staff. Thankyou!

NEARLY NEW CASHMERE CO.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Ordersify replied October 14, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on our services.

Feedback like yours elated us and makes all our efforts to provide excellent support worthwhile. We are always here for you whenever you need our help.

With gratitude,

July 25, 2022

J’utilise cette application pour la préparation des commandes et pour l’envoi de facture automatique aux clients. Service de support rapide et les modifications sont faites sur mesure.

La Fabrique du Tissu
Time spent using app: 1 day
Ordersify replied July 25, 2022

Great words by the great customer, thank you a lot! We are happy to read it.

Please don't hesitate to contact us via email or Live chat window any time you need.

June 7, 2022

Cant ask for more , very helpful team and amazing app ,
i had issue showing the exact unit weight in 0.00 g format , i have contacted shopify support and other 5 apps developer no one solve my problem until i found this App Thank you Andy .

مجوهرات الشيخ سعيد وأولاده
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ordersify replied June 8, 2022

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot 💕.

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

May 12, 2022

Strongly recommend! The team at Ordersify is very helpful and provides solutions/customization in an almost prompt manner.

Himawari Shoten
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Ordersify replied May 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this great review!

We are so happy to hear that Ordersify is benefiting your shop and business. Thanks again!

January 25, 2022

Fantastic service! Helped us with a change to configuration quickly and with no hassles, highly recommended

Hobby Games
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ordersify replied January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

We are so happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our support team.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Best regrads,

January 18, 2022

This app is truly great! It is easy to use and the help team is prompt with responses and they go above and beyond to help. I love that there is a free plan available as my business grows, I can upgrade my plan. This app is well worth the money, but I love that they have a nice startup level for new businesses trying to keep costs down. selecting what I want in the templates is enjoyable! I do not have any suggestions yet as I likely have not even skimmed the surface of what I can do. Stay tuned for more reviews. However, I Highly recommend this app!

The ClaraMae Collection
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Ordersify replied January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us.

We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!

Best regards,

December 30, 2021

Andy has been very friendly and helpful throughout the invoice layout customization process. And our store get a whole new customized invoice layout the next day after contacting him!

TLC Label
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 28 days
Ordersify replied December 30, 2021

We are all so proud that our app and our support can make you feel satisfied!

Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Best regards,