OwlBoss: Mistakes Finder

Get notified of mistakes/errors on product info in your store

Free

Iowa Magic Shop dba MagicTricksUSA.com

This is a great little app that every shopify user should use. The only thing that I would like to see is a merge function for duplicate titles. Due to a custom integration and the duplicates that I have, I need to save data from both products. Great app, Highly recommended.

Nifty Gifts ZA

An amazingly useful app. It is so fast and helps us a lot. I can't believe it is free! Every store should have it.

TAWAPA

Great way to get an overview of mistakes in your product listings. Easy to search products and correct.

Chestnut House Goods

I use this app to help me manage inventory in my drop shipping store. It helps me find and fix errors before they become a problem. I just started using it.

Soundporium Music Store

Does what it says. Navigates smoothly and it is free! Just started using it and already discovered a few hundred products with missing sku's and things like that.

Magli.dk

Super app, immediately found 5 products with either missing info or duplicated SKU's. Can recommend!