OwlBoss: Mistakes Finder

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 10, 2023

Great, easy app! Not too much (distracting) information, 'simple' lay-out, just what you need with an app like this!

Party-shoes
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 2, 2022

I love this tool because it helps me avoid the mistakes I made in the past. I never want to make the same mistakes again so this tool helps me be more aware of the mistakes that I've made in the past. It's also great for my SEO because I can keep my store's product descriptions organized and up to date. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Kinky Toy Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 17, 2022

Really useful. I use it in conjunction with Stock Sync. It makes it much easier to figure out issues, weird descriptions and duplicate products.

The Monitor Lounge
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 7, 2022

Great and very fast app, you can check every error withing a seconds. I would recommend it if you have a lot of different products in the shop.

BIKERS OUTLET
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2022

great free app, does what its suppose to do. great free app, does what its suppose to do. -----------

DesignGaragen.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 1 minute
Edited December 20, 2021

This is a great little app that every shopify user should use. The only thing that I would like to see is a merge function for duplicate titles. Due to a custom integration and the duplicates that I have, I need to save data from both products. Great app, Highly recommended.

Iowa Magic Shop dba MagicTricksUSA.com
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 4, 2021

An amazingly useful app. It is so fast and helps us a lot. I can't believe it is free! Every store should have it.

Nifty Gifts ZA
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
December 2, 2021

Great way to get an overview of mistakes in your product listings. Easy to search products and correct.

TAWAPA
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 11, 2021

I use this app to help me manage inventory in my drop shipping store. It helps me find and fix errors before they become a problem. I just started using it.

Chestnut House Goods
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 11, 2021

Does what it says. Navigates smoothly and it is free! Just started using it and already discovered a few hundred products with missing sku's and things like that.

Soundporium Music Store