Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Cuco Nuco

It looks very nice!!! The login pop up helps me to make my website faster. And I’m sure the customers will appreciate too. Better than getting on conventional login pages. Customer service just amazing. They help me to change some css within an hour!!!! Absolutely 5 stars!

Se ve bastante bonito! La posibilidad de instalar un pop up en vez de redirigir hacia mi pagina de login convencional me ha encantado. Mucho más fácil para mis usuarios!! Realmente va bastante rápido no se queda trabado como algunas apps. Lo mismo digo de su atención al cliente, me respondieron en menos de unos minutos y en una hora ya tenía las modificaciones que quería!

Il rend mon site plus beau et rapide! Les clients vont aimer le pop up pour se connecter à la place de se rendre sur la page login de mon site. Le service client impeccable, en moins d’une heure les modifications que j’avais demandé ont été effectuées! 5 étoiles

Strawbie Collections

It is one of those app that JUST WORKS and is great at what it does! Loving it so far!

Jgcworker Team

Easy to add Social Login Function.Thanks!

The Bircher Bar

Simple and easy to use - works great!

Beer Nuts Brand Snacks

Just what we were looking for!

Loverlake

i like it very much,it help me a lot

Shebal

Have not used it. Just give me some time.

Pieter Petros

The very decent app for Social Login. This app have all the functionalities that i needed.

Hhn Marketplace

Decent app, can customize your social login buttons to match the look and feel of your website; but had to uninstall the app because for whatever reason....some glitch going on with this Review Social Login app; I could not setup to connect the Instagram social login button, every time I attempted to, it would just automatically redirect me to a Instagram error page. The whole point of installing this app for me was to setup a Facebook and Instagram social login button for our customers, but it defeats the purpose if I can't even setup the Instagram social login button.

Gamedoors

Just the right app for login service.. Easy and comfortable to Install too