Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

It's Victor Sabo

This app is very nice, it's easy to use, simple, I really love it. I think nowadays every store needs social login, so I recommend it to everyone

Get More

One click to install, easy to use, will deploy in my other online store in the future. Recommend to everyone~

yShoppi

Fast and practical service. Resolves whenever I need, and the app is included. I use and recommend it all over. Thanks to the creators.

Ballerskinz.com

This app seems useful. It looks like something that will help my eccomerce store grow. Hope it goes well.

LOL, I NEED That!

This is absolutely essential! Great app for my shopify store. Highly recommended! Totally worth the cost!

'Murrica

Very useful, and Richard was super helpful. Thank you!

WDropro

very useful, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Annalise Jewellery

Very good app, very simple to use and just works. See it in action on our website www.annalise.co.uk

letscurlup.com

Need additional features like configuring design and layout, place to display the login buttons etc.

Marveling Matilda

Loaded, tested (my usury), and it appears to be 100% on the mark. Fingers crossed on customer usage!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38