Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

nitro life

easy and good ,it help cause you dont have to code but every time imediately you login there is the app which does automatically get to social media

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're always at your service, in case you have any questions or need any assistance.

ALATURC

The Job is done very well and the app is very easy to install ! The cost is
cheap. I recommand the app for sure

May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot and gets us going.

9lunasshop.com

Very easy to install. Haven´t started to use it yet. I need to see if I can configure in spanish. I hope so

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're always always here to help in all the possible way. Yes, the configuration can be done in Spanish.

De Facto Social

we just downloaded the app and we will give our feedback later ... we need to check the reporting and customers profile

Natural Force

Does what it says it will do for a reasonable price. We also like the customization options for button display/radius and language. Minimalist enough that you can change what you need without too much distraction. I also had a small issue, which Richard responded to us right away about. He helped us integrate a quick fix to our theme. Install was a breeze. Bottom line, it just works.

Belli-Belle

Just started using this app.. great value. Striving to make online experience seamless for customers by having customers login with their existing social identities.

April 17, 2019

Thank you very much for kind words. We are so happy that you loved the app and look forward to a long lasting relationship.

Dutch Straps

Works exactly like it should! Logging in has become a breeze and the installation was very easy. Highly recommended.

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

Je viens juste installé l'application et j'attend de voir comment, elle fonctionne mais elle est facile utilisée, beau concept...

Ferly Distribuidora

I just install the app....Im on trial period...So far everything is perfect and support service already contact me...I ll be back with more comments in a couple weeks.

Meepo Store

Otimo app , gostamos muito ele é super eficiente obrigado